• AKA - DisneyChris

Happy Thanksgiving Mice Chat!!! Are the pardoned Turkeys going to Land or World?

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones.

Question - Are the pardoned Turkey's going to Disneyland or Disney World or both? Or is it true they are not going to do that anymore? Or are they going to stop doing it next year?

Now Presenting --- DISNEYLAND - A MAGICAL AUDIO TOUR
    An amazing interactive audio experience found only at my website -www.DisneyChris.com

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Mice Chat!!! Are the pardoned Turkeys going to Land or World?

Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Mice Chat!!! Are the pardoned Turkeys going to Land or World?

Neither. For the last couple years they've been going to a non-Disney related park.

I talked to the lady who works with the animals at DL. She said the current turkeys (they have three) are being retired from the public. If you have noticed that they no longer have the turkeys or the sign up in the front corral anymore. I think the last time I looked they had the little burro in that space. She said they are keeping the turkeys, but won't have them on display any longer. They weren't planning on taking any more either. She said they are hard to maintain and keep.

Pardoned turkeys are being sent to George Washington's Mt Vernon plantation.

I just want to know what happen to Bolt the white lamb!! Now they have the black lamb that they want to name!

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by cadjoe321 View Post
    I just want to know what happen to Bolt the white lamb!! Now they have the black lamb that they want to name!
    He wasted pardoned last Easter.

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    He wasted pardoned last Easter.
    What??!!