World of Color Question?

Excuse me if this has been asked alot but I've been searching for an updated map or guide of some sort, in case the seating has been changed or something. I haven't watched WOC since last December and I was wondering if the seating has changed in anyway. Also, what color order do they usually issue fastpasses? I usually luck out and end up with yellow but I'm taking my family for my mom's birthday so I would like to try and get the best view possible. We did the Dining plan last time but I didnt think it was worth the money. I've never really had any trouble but I'm afraid some things have been changed and would like to know thank you!

I'm going next Weds on the 28 and its supposed to be a lighter day, if that changes anything.

Re: World of Color Question?

Quote Originally Posted by Aisuki View Post
    Excuse me if this has been asked alot but I've been searching for an updated map or guide of some sort, in case the seating has been changed or something. I haven't watched WOC since last December and I was wondering if the seating has changed in anyway.

The seating has changed -- there is no more red section (used to be farthest to the right as you faced the water). Now the blue section is the bridge and farthest left section, Preferred Dining (WCT dinner, front, and CCR lunch and dinner, further back, have separate sections), and yellow is the largest section from the middle-ish section all the way to the far right.

Also, what color order do they usually issue fastpasses? I usually luck out and end up with yellow but I'm taking my family for my mom's birthday so I would like to try and get the best view possible. We did the Dining plan last time but I didnt think it was worth the money. I've never really had any trouble but I'm afraid some things have been changed and would like to know thank you!

The usual order has been first show (if there is more than one show that night) blue, first show yellow, then later show blue, later show yellow.

I'm going next Weds on the 28 and its supposed to be a lighter day, if that changes anything.
    Hope this helps. Have a great time!

Re: World of Color Question?

Thank you so much! That helps alot