Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

• #bringevilback

Re: Anyone heard if they were selected for the reserved Candlelight seating?

I just got dec 3, 7:30...one week away!

• Tiki baba!

I didn't get selected but my mom did we got the dec 12th one at 7:30pm. i think it's a perfect time since it's after my finals and 7:30 is a reasonable time after work

stitch is love

I got selected for the 5:30 on the 9th and my sister got selected for the 5:30 on the 15th. We both selected every date through the 15th (we weren't sure we would be in town after that). We also both selected 3 passholders in our party.

• when you wish...

I didn't get selected either. I'd do just about anything for seats on the 15th or 16th.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

not selected as well..

• hogwarts + disneyland = ♥

NOPE both my boyfriend and I did not get selected! really bummed

flower gleam & glow...

• Avid MC reader since 2005

Not selected either - bah humbug

My friend got the 19th at 7:30, yay!

For those who didn't get selected did you only select a couple dates? It seems like most of us who were selected chose the majority of the dates for our availability. I'm kind of surprised that so many didn't get tickets.

Wow i entered with one of our ap and we got selected for the 16th.. Problem is there are 5 of us and they only let in 4......

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by theswillmerchant View Post
    For those who didn't get selected did you only select a couple dates? It seems like most of us who were selected chose the majority of the dates for our availability. I'm kind of surprised that so many didn't get tickets.

I chose the dates I could go. I can't go to a 5:30 showing when I get off work at 5:00 and I'm 45 minutes away. I think I chose weekend and evening showings. That is probably why I didn't get chosen.

• Not So New Member

I was not selected but my friend was so we go on Dec 4th 530
    disney lady

• hogwarts + disneyland = ♥

Quote Originally Posted by theswillmerchant View Post
    that seems to be the case for many. I am only available the weekend of the 15th/16th so thsoe were the only dates I selected. Unfortunately, taking a day off work just for candlelight isn't worth it for me. ah well

flower gleam & glow...

I only entered on my AP (not my wife's or my daughter's). I only chose times that were really convenient to me - either Friday's 2nd show, both shows Saturday, and first show Sunday.

I figure I was up against a lot of people, so no biggie that we didn't make it. None of the other days were that convenient to me. I suppose I could have entered for a lot more, and taken the time off work, but, eh...

Happy for all of you that did get selected, that's awesome! Enjoy!

I didn't get selected either. So...pardon my ignorance, but does this mean that I can't see it at all this year? Are they having it somewhere that I can't even do standing room only like in past years?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast