Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Blog Entries

Re: Anyone heard if they were selected for the reserved Candlelight seating?

Woohoo! Got in for 4 people on the 16th at 7:30! So glad to have gotten a weekend!

I noticed that if your pass has expired or is blocked out they said you will be getting a one day park ticket for the event! Pretty good!

I didn't get selected, neither did my husband. We both chose every date/time available. Oh well. Now we just need to decide if it's worth it to go and stand around to wait for a good viewing spot. We've never been before.

• hogwarts + disneyland = ♥

Quote Originally Posted by NDNation View Post
    I didn't get selected either. So...pardon my ignorance, but does this mean that I can't see it at all this year? Are they having it somewhere that I can't even do standing room only like in past years?
    It's in the same place and you can still do standing room only like every other year

flower gleam & glow...

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SorcererMikey View Post
    Just got the email, 2:58 pm. Got seating for the 10th 5:30 showing. I chose every single date and time.
    We selected a date our niece is performing there, unfortunately, we were not selected. *sad Christmas face*

Quote Originally Posted by theswillmerchant View Post
    For those who didn't get selected did you only select a couple dates? It seems like most of us who were selected chose the majority of the dates for our availability. I'm kind of surprised that so many didn't get tickets.
    We were not selected and I choose all the dates and times but 3.

• Avid MC reader since 2005

With standing room only -

How far in advance do you have to get a spot?

Is it worth it? Can you still get a good view of the speaker etc.?

I'm sort of stunned. I selected all but two nights and figured that would give me a great shot at being accepted. No dice.

Quote Originally Posted by disneymademoiselle View Post
    I didn't get selected either. I'd do just about anything for seats on the 15th or 16th.
    Same here... I put in as soon as they were made available too... I have to drive down from Sacramento so weekend dates we're my only choice.

With the amount of rejects on here, it makes me wonder. They didn't even advertise it that much...

Oh well...

• Banned User

How many will forfeit their spots?

• Circle of Ancients

Anybody know if the spots are transferable? We got in but I'm not seeing anything on the email regarding transferring it as we will be unable to go. Wife is recovering from Surgery, was hoping to get a spot towards the end of the run, not the first day. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by DJS View Post
    How many will forfeit their spots?
    I bet a lot... I wonder how many people put all four APers in a group for each other and more than one got it. (I didn't do this... now feel stupid for being honest...)

Personally they should of asked for all of the AP data up front... I wonder if you'll see ebay/craiglist listing for people looking for AP'er to buy "extra" tickets.

Im in a spot where i won tix for the 16th for 4 but there are 5 of us.. I would love if someone had 1 extra ticket on the 16th to spare!!

Quote Originally Posted by kburford View Post
    It's in the same place and you can still do standing room only like every other year
    Whew! I feel better now. : ) Thanks for the 411!

Nothing here. Anyone selected living over 500 miles away?

Sorry to all of those that did not get picked. I'm having some serious mixed emotions - excited that we got Dick Van Dyke on Dec 12th @ 7:30 - but disappointed that we will have to choose between which family members get left out. My sister and her husband, and our mother got denied. So now I have to decide - do I bring my two kids, one kid and mother, sis and husband....... This really sucks! I knew this wouldn't turn out well when they set this up this way - I really feel for people with 3 or more kids. If anyone has an extra unused spot for this night and doesn't mind giving it up so at least I can have my 2 kids and mother with us I would really appreciate the extra ticket. I would be willing to buy dinner for the 3 other in your party. Likewise if anyone needs a ticket please let me know - I have a feeling we will not make the decision to only bring 1 child so if we decide to bring my mother we would then have an extra ticket - so if you are in the same boat feel free to let me know and I will let you know which way we decide to go.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast