Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Re: Anyone heard if they were selected for the reserved Candlelight seating?

Quote Originally Posted by AhpalovestheDuck View Post
    Nothing here. Anyone selected living over 500 miles away?
    I live in San Francisco and I got picked for Dec. 20th at 7:30pm.

No tickets for me =/ Kinda disappointed because i entered the secound day you could for all but 5 of the shows. Congrats to all who got tickets.

• when you wish...

Quote Originally Posted by pinkertonfloyd View Post
    Same here... I put in as soon as they were made available too... I have to drive down from Sacramento so weekend dates we're my only choice.

With the amount of rejects on here, it makes me wonder. They didn't even advertise it that much...

Oh well...
    The 15th is my birthday and I am a HUGE fan of Patricia Heaton! I literally booked the trip just to see her narrate. I'm heartbroken because I would have paid for seats. Oh, well. That's life.

I entered using 4 passes and still missed out. It seems like selecting every time was anyone's only real shot.

It looks like you and I will be camping out together
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

•   
    • Minion

Did they do a lottery, fill up each date on a first-come-first-served basis or actually selectively choose people? I wonder.

We did not get selected either. We are coming from Sacramento dec 13th - 16th. We had 2 people enter but I couldn't enter because I am not activating my pass until I get there on the 13th. What are they going to do with empty seats if people don't show up. If anyone is not using there tickets for dec 13, 14, or 15, PM me please. I am hoping they have a standby line to fill empty seats or something.

Both my wife and I didn't get tickets. We're disappointed. Didn't enter all dates though, and we didn't enter our daughter's pass. What were we thinking?

Got picked for the 10th at 5:30 show. Used one pass and selected all dates/times.

I wasn't, but my bf was. We selected every date and time, as well.

According to the official rules, there would be only about 9,500 to 38,000 winners, depending on the size of the parties (I don't remember the exact numbers).

• Nor Cal AP'er

I didn't get picked!
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• Disney Fan 4 Life

I am sorry to all that did not get selected.

We selected every date from the 3rd through the 15th and were selected for Dec 3rd at 7:30pm..and we love Kurt.....so yay!! It is a work day but its worth a few hours to enjoy this.
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• Larger Than (After)Life

I was not selected -- bummer. But I just got news that a friend was and I'm going with her.

YES!
    Last edited by TheHatboxGhost; 11-26-2012 at 06:27 PM.

• Disney Fan 4 Life

We only put in my pass for the three of us. My husband thinks perhaps our passes coming due might have pushed us in, but who knows. We have tried for every one of these we could and have yet to be picked, so it was nice to get this last one before the passes are gone.
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

Sounds like if you were flexible you got picked. Bummer for us APers that live several hours away.

Does anyone know how long the performance usually lasts? I will have to leave right after my show.

Just got the e-mail - we got in the 7:30 show on the 4th - will post if we have room for another person to join us.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast