Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Re: Anyone heard if they were selected for the reserved Candlelight seating?

Of everyone I know myself included who have passes, none of us were selected.
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

that was a negative for me too. :'(

We were selected for Dec 4th at 530! We only requested the 3 nights we would be there (Dec 3rd 4th and 5th). We both entered but only I got selected. So excited!!! We are new passholders (got them during our October trip.)

I entered using only my pass and selected almost all the days and times and didn't get picked. I was looking forward to going this year. Not happening.

• Disney Dream 10/23!!

Nothing here either. Unfortunately camping out isn't possible for us with a 6 month old.
    ...I finally changed my avatar...

Well... Being quite a "rule follower" I greatly missed out and only entered one date since the rules stated:
    "Each Annual Passholder may only submit one entry for the opportunity to receive admission to the performance."

I am disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by The First Star View Post
    Does anyone know how long the performance usually lasts? I will have to leave right after my show.
    45 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPenny View Post
    Well... Being quite a "rule follower" I greatly missed out and only entered one date since the rules stated:
    "Each Annual Passholder may only submit one entry for the opportunity to receive admission to the performance."

I am disappointed.
    Selecting multiple dates/times was not against the rules.

"Guests are encouraged to select multiple time periods to increase their number of entries, but they are only eligible to win for a single time period."

I entered my wife's and my AP's for all dates and times, and I was selected for the Dec. 7th 7:30 performance and my wife was selected for the Dec. 11th 7:30 performance.
    I was quite surprised we both were selected given the number of AP's out there. We have Premium AP's and I am wondering what type of passes those that were selected and not selected have. If it was truly random I think I need to buy some PowerBall Lotto tickets for Wednesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Nonsuch View Post
    45 minutes
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Malina View Post
    Did they do a lottery, fill up each date on a first-come-first-served basis or actually selectively choose people? I wonder.
    I also wonder.

There were certainly more many more entries than available seats for each performance, so there must be some random selection. Each passholder can only be selected once, but it is unclear how that is enforced.

I am only able to attend one performance, Dec 12 at 5:30.
    Both my wife and I entered on Nov 17 (toward the end of the entry window) for 2 guests.
    My entry was selected, so we are happy (and feel very lucky).
    I have a Premium AP, my wife's is Premier.

•   

Negative for me.
    Leonard
    "Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. I REFUSE!"

Quote Originally Posted by somethinpurple View Post
    Selecting multiple dates/times was not against the rules.

"Guests are encouraged to select multiple time periods to increase their number of entries, but they are only eligible to win for a single time period."
    Yep... i just went with the first thing I saw. I had that idea in my mind the whoe time and so I skipped over the mulitple entries thing and didn't even bother trying again.

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

I just checked my email and got selected for next Tuesday Dec 4th at 5:30 p.m and I can bring up to four AP holders. Too bad, I can't go on Tuesday due to work so I can't take anyone. Oh well.
    Last edited by SoCalbma; 11-26-2012 at 10:30 PM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Two of us entered for all late evening and weekend times.

Only one of us were lucky enough to be selected and even luckier for Dec 12 at 7:30 with Dick Van Dyke as the narrator.

It does seem to be very random as they stated it would be.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast