Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Anyone heard if they were selected for the reserved Candlelight seating?

I know they said on or around November 26th...............So has anyone heard if they were selected for the Candlelight program reserved seating?
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: Anyone heard if they were selected for the reserved Candlelight seating?

I was just thinking the same thing! I double checked the website to check the dates they will let winners know and it's on or about the 26th, today so we shall see.

• Avid MC reader since 2005

Nothing yet. I'm on pins and needles.

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkbelle View Post
    Nothing yet. I'm on pins and needles.

Me too!!

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

Nothing, yet.

• when you wish...

Nothing for me either. I've checked my email like 100 times today. Haha! At least we haven't not been picked yet
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by disneymademoiselle View Post
    Nothing for me either. I've checked my email like 100 times today. Haha! At least we haven't not been picked yet
    YES! Glad I am not the only one..

Quote Originally Posted by Acpisme View Post
    ...on or around November 26th...
    Which means anytime between now and never.

I hope the reservation process is more streamlined next year, so out of town guest have a chance to make plans. It will be interesting to see how many "winners" are actually able to attend on such short notice.

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

waiting too..hopefully something good happens

• ******** Gold Member

checking ... checking ... checking ... along with all of you!

• SUPERlurker

Just got an email, so they should be coming around. No luck for me, unfortunately.

Thank you for entering for a chance to receive tickets to the Candlelight Ceremony and Processional. Unfortunately, you were not selected to attend this event.

Just got the email and didn't get tickets. Wishing everyone else lots of luck!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Got the email...

Results for the Candlelight Ceremony and Processional Ticket Opportunity
    Thank you for entering for a chance to receive tickets to the Candlelight Ceremony and Processional. Unfortunately, you were not selected to attend this event.
    Please look for possible future events and offers:

Also, find out how to Celebrate the Holidays at the Disneyland Resort!
    We thank you for being an Annual Passholder, and wish you and your family all the best during this special season!

Ah well...good luck to you all!

•   
    • White Water Snacker!

I just got my email.

Not selected.

• The "goat trick" RULES!!!

I was not selected. :-( But I only chose the two dates I'm available to go.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast