Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Re: (Merged) Indiana Jones Discussion Thread

Hey Micechatter!

I just uploaded one of the Great Low Light quality of the Refurbished Indiana Jones Adventure Ride at Disneyland 2012. This is the only video I think on YouTube that truly capture the POV experience without the use of Night Vision that take away from the experience.

Hope you guys enjoy this POV video.

Last edited by SoCalbma; 12-16-2012 at 04:19 PM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• Minion

Thanks for sharing. That's a very nice video.

Just went Saturday. Only a week after reopening the interactive rope for the excavation section of the queue has been messed up. Like...how can I explain? It's messed up. The rope is hardly a rope anymore. Anyone got pictures to share? I tried to take one on my iPod's camera but the lighting was too low.

Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    The Skeleton room is brighter to but I have yet to see Bones
    I was looking for Bones and didn't see him either!!! I'll have to try again in February.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• ~

Thanks for sharing your video, SoCalbm. Really enjoyed that.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I was looking for Bones and didn't see him either!!! I'll have to try again in February.
    Bones is one shy little skeleton. He keeps hiding from me too. I thought I spotted him once, but considering I can't even find the Eeyore sign in the projection room, I think that it was merely a figment of my imagination. You simply fly right past the room he's in.

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

I rode Indy on Sunday and I took note of some things:

- You can definitely tell a lot of things have been repainted. The colors really pop now.
    - There's a new animation for the insects in the insect room. BTW, one thing that really annoyed me in the insect room was how visible and exposed the projector room was to the right. I think they finally fixed it (or I could've been too distracted by the new insect animation and didn't notice lol).
    - The lighting is changed in some areas (i.e. the giant snake).
    - The snake is still the same but it was lit up more.
    - The walls in the boulder room didn't move, but the boulder did get close as we dipped below it.
    - If I was looking in the right area, there was NO waterfall. I was looking for it at the giant skull's mouth and behind it and did not see any water. Just a bunch of dense smoke that lingered in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    Just went Saturday. Only a week after reopening the interactive rope for the excavation section of the queue has been messed up. Like...how can I explain? It's messed up. The rope is hardly a rope anymore. Anyone got pictures to share? I tried to take one on my iPod's camera but the lighting was too low.
    Oh I definitely know what you're talking about. I noticed it too when I went. I remember thinking to myself for an attraction that just reopened, that rope is jacked up. You can see the metal wire that runs through the rope!
    Last edited by KiMcHeEfOrLiFe; 12-17-2012 at 01:40 AM.

Can anyone shed some light (lol) on the headlight effect in the skeleton room? Is it projected in a similar manner to the bug room, or is it actually the headlights? I'm pretty sure it's the former, but I'd like confirmation from someone who's actually been there.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Hmmm i can see him better now.... strange you didnt see him, although his body is better seen than his hat

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Quote Originally Posted by JackNormandie View Post
    Can anyone shed some light (lol) on the headlight effect in the skeleton room? Is it projected in a similar manner to the bug room, or is it actually the headlights? I'm pretty sure it's the former, but I'd like confirmation from someone who's actually been there.
    Yes its a mere projection

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• Parking Lot > DCA

Rode it on Saturday, waited a little over an hour in line. I think that's the first time I've done that on that ride in years.

Everything in the ride looks great for the most park. The only thing that was off was the boulder effect for us. When we came into the room the walls were not done resetting yet so we got a weird dark version of what should be the finale. Other than that everything looked rad.

• Disney/Anime/Furry Fan

Also, don't forget that all of the jeeps received new seats and padding! Both of the headlights for the jeeps were also fixed. The EMVs have better computers now and less breakdowns. All it needs is to have the engine audio to be bug fixed. The seats are still brown, but with a slightly rough surface.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMonroe View Post
    Yes its a mere projection
    Thanks! I can only hope that they don't eventually de-synch from the vehicles like the bug room did before the refurb.

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

I went yesterday and the waterfall I spoke of before is now less prominent, almost non-existent, as it (probably) used to be. Maybe on opening weekend, the amount was accidentally increased or something, or maybe it's just back to it's old lesser form already.

• Parking Lot > DCA

Quote Originally Posted by dth316 View Post
    I went yesterday and the waterfall I spoke of before is now less prominent, almost non-existent, as it (probably) used to be. Maybe on opening weekend, the amount was accidentally increased or something, or maybe it's just back to it's old lesser form already.
    I looked as hard as I could for it and saw nothing on Saturday

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

Quote Originally Posted by dth316 View Post
    Where was it supposed to be? I wasn't sure if I was looking in the right area.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast