• Nothing to see here!

Thumbs up Candlelight Monday 12/3

Got to see the 5:30 PM Candlelight tonight with the family from the passholder lottery. My wife and I knew very little about the show prior to the event, we typically try to avoid busy times and and never tried to see the show in the past. Kurt Russell, the choir, and the music was great!

• No Disassemble!

Re: Candlelight Monday 12/3

Do you know if they let non lottery winners watch the show?
    Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Yes we were there as a non winner. You can stand and watch but you can't sit. Though for the Monday night 9:30pm show there were a lot of open chairs on the right side facing the station and they let people fill the seats about 2 minutes or so before the show started. We went Saturday night for the 5:30pm show and stood by the Opera House and on Monday night we were in front of the Emporium and got right up front just by the ropes by the chairs. There were benches there too to sit on but they were already taken when we got there, but still had a great view while standing.

• No Disassemble!

Quote Originally Posted by mine,mine,mine View Post
    Yes we were there as a non winner. You can stand and watch but you can't sit. Though for the Monday night 9:30pm show there were a lot of open chairs on the right side facing the station and they let people fill the seats about 2 minutes or so before the show started. We went Saturday night for the 5:30pm show and stood by the Opera House and on Monday night we were in front of the Emporium and got right up front just by the ropes by the chairs. There were benches there too to sit on but they were already taken when we got there, but still had a great view while standing.
    Thanks! We plan on going up for the Dick Van Dyke performances but did not win the lottery.
    Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Of the 2 locations we stood, in front of the Emporium was best place. We will be going again at least 2-3 more time to see it again. It really gets me in the Christmas spirit.

• #bringevilback

I was there and as they were leading us in for the 730 show at 7 and there were plenty of open areas in the sections in front of the gallery at that time.

Got there 15 min before showtime and we found decent standing viewing in front of the emporium. Im sure we could have gotten closer but the denser the crowds, the harder to see. I hope this is indication of the rest of the nights because it was very easy to navigate...but I doubt it once the christmas crowds come.
    In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.