I'm Going to Club 33! Question About Fantasmic...

Actually, it's my second time being fortunate enough to do so. My wife and I are HUGE Disneyland fans and we were able to get a reservation to take her parents (who have not been to the park in many years).

We're going for lunch on Friday, Dec 14th. I believe I've read that lunch guests can come back to Club 33 anytime during the same day and watch Fantasmic! from the club in the evening. This may not be true so I'm wondering... does anyone know?

I've heard the view for Fantasmic! isn't actually great from the club, but if we can do it, we may want to - just for the experience (and if the park is crowded).

Thanks in advance! BTW... I just registered to micechat and this is my very first post, but I've visited the site for years. I've been to Disneyland (and Sea) Tokyo, Disneyland Paris, honeymooned at Disney World, and have been to Disneyland more time than I could ever count. My wife and I have also booked our first Disney cruise for this January.

• Selfie Expert

Re: I'm Going to Club 33! Question About Fantasmic...

I don't know about the Fantasmic! viewing, but I'm very curious what others will have to say. Congratulations on being able to go to Club33, especially twice!! Please be sure to share a TR with us about your visit.

Oh, and welcome to MiceChat!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Daryn32 View Post
    We're going for lunch on Friday, Dec 14th. I believe I've read that lunch guests can come back to Club 33 anytime during the same day and watch Fantasmic! from the club in the evening. This may not be true so I'm wondering... does anyone know?
    Couple issues here. First, no, it isn't allowed. Second, dinner that night is a members dinner for Candlelight. Third, there isn't a view for Fantasmic!.

Here is a shot of the "best" view from the club taken during the day:
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Under that tree again!

If you want a good view do the Fantasmic Desert Package. It's about $60 each and includes a desert box, drink and chair to sit in.
    Reserve your prime seat and tempting dessert sampler with this delightful premium viewing option! Take in the show from an elevated section near the anchor by Café Orleans and the French Market. Call the reservation line at (714) 781-SHOW (7469) for ticket prices and to reserve your seat up to 30 days before the show. Ticket does not include regular park admission. Reserved seating is first come, first served, so get there early!

theresnt a view for Fantasmic there

So it sounds like Fantamsic! inside 33 isn't an option. Thanks everyone!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

You can hear fantasmic, seeing it is not very viewable.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Daryn32 View Post
    So it sounds like Fantamsic! inside 33 isn't an option. Thanks everyone!
    When you are there for lunch, if the doors aren't blocked by used tables, go on the balcony and you will understand the view issue. Also, consider the club has about 200 people a day for lunch and 150 for dinner. Look at the balcony and imagine 350 people trying to watch Fantasmic!. Now, I will say Fantasmic! music for a late dinner adds so much ambience to the club. It is my fav meal.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.