What I'd like to see from Disneyland in the next 5 years (since it would take that long for some of these)...
1. An all-new Tomorrowland (which I mentioned before). Demolish everything except Space Mountain and Star Tours and start over again. I even think they should take out the sub lagoon. Put the greatest amusement ride in the world where the sub lagoon and Autopia are now.
2. An expanded Frontierland with the geyser ride that was never made. Evict the pirates from Tom Sawyer Island and allow guests back into an all-new Fort Wilderness.
3. Merchandise should be put back to fit into the appropriate "land".
4. Put the Indy queue back into the building where it used to be.
5. Either switch the Treehouse back to the Swiss Family Robinson or get rid of it completely.
6. Put something else in Critter Country so that there is a draw to it.
7. Get Marvel into the parks somehow that works (just like they did with Indy and Star Tours).
8. Allow one guest (and their family) to win lunch/dinner at Club 33 each day.
9. Put Edison Square off of Main Street.
10. Have the Monorail go to the parking structure and DCA.