Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

• Banned User

Re: California Pizza Kitchen should sponsor Boardwalk Pizza + Pasta!

I've only been to CPK once, maybe twice (it's really out of the way, and not in my neighborhood). I enjoyed the pizza I had just fine, but it wasn't exactly mind-blowing, just a good, decent pizza. While it does seem like a rather obvious fit in DCA, I think Disney needs to step up its own food game, and stop relying on outside vendors to improve the quality of their food offerings, particularly since food in the parks is priced higher than it is outside the parks. If the food is to be priced at a premium, it should be food that I can only get inside the parks, and of a higher quality than what I can get outside the parks (or at least on-par with better restaurants outside the parks). And they definitely should not be relying on Sysco, Aramark, or other giant food service conglomerates to feed their park guests.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Retrocool View Post
    I've only been to CPK once, maybe twice (it's really out of the way, and not in my neighborhood). I enjoyed the pizza I had just fine, but it wasn't exactly mind-blowing, just a good, decent pizza. While it does seem like a rather obvious fit in DCA, I think Disney needs to step up its own food game, and stop relying on outside vendors to improve the quality of their food offerings, particularly since food in the parks is priced higher than it is outside the parks. If the food is to be priced at a premium, it should be food that I can only get inside the parks, and of a higher quality than what I can get outside the parks (or at least on-par with better restaurants outside the parks). And they definitely should not be relying on Sysco, Aramark, or other giant food service conglomerates to feed their park guests.
    If they really want to play up the California angle, they should look more into fresh, locally sourced food. Imagine a place in the park that serves up fresh, theme appropriate food with a menu that changes based on what is available that day.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    If they really want to play up the California angle, they should look more into fresh, locally sourced food. Imagine a place in the park that serves up fresh, theme appropriate food with a menu that changes based on what is available that day.
    Indeed! It could be a great place for the California Grown campaign to get some needed exposure as well.

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Didn't they try that though in the Bountiful Farms area when it was still that?
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345