Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

• Team Hail HYDRA

Re: How could our Fantasyland be revamped?

i understand that the dark rides there are classics but lets update them with really nice Audio Animtronics, and add repeatably

Go visit my theme park website!!! http://kolbykonnection.com

• Nic

I'd like to see a Fantasia mini-land go somewhere.
    Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
    You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

• Banned User

Yeah...but that hardly compares to an established land that has become a staple at numerous parks and lasted over 20 years. Plus it houses Roger Rabbit and Mickey's house, which are both very popular. This isn't the temporary place holder Disney World got.

I'd also like to not see the ceiling in It's A Small World.

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
    Yeah...but that hardly compares to an established land that has become a staple at numerous parks and lasted over 20 years. Plus it houses Roger Rabbit and Mickey's house, which are both very popular. This isn't the temporary place holder Disney World got.
    It was a joke, my friend.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by PiecesOfEight View Post
    It was a joke, my friend.
    Oh...well.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by TiggerHappy View Post
    I'd love to see the old Skyway station become the new location of the Tangled meet-and-greet. Rapunzel's tower would look great in its place.
    While I would like to see the Skyway Station area cleaned up, it is the border of FL and FL. I don't want something going there that will stand out as Fantasyland. A garden area, or waterfall type lanscaping would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by mratigan View Post
    i understand that the dark rides there are classics but lets update them with really nice Audio Animtronics, and add repeatably
    I'd also like to not see the ceiling in It's A Small World.
    Certianly revamping the current attractions would be nice. Making things even more 3-D and animated would be nice. I just don't think that Fantasyland should be getting that soon, I'd rather see Tomorrowland and Frontierland get thier improvements first.

• formerly very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Spence View Post
    Rip up Toontown and use the space to expand, adding a Sleeping Beauty dark ride and another E-ticket.
    I'd actually have no problem with this, as long as E-ticket could mean an audio-animatronic-heavy ride, on par with POTC.

• Banned User

I'd settle for them fixing that awful blurry apple in Snow White. Who let that effect get approved???

I could never support getting rid of an entire land. Especially one as well designed as Toontown.
    Me neither. I love Toontown. I think Fantasyland is fine the way it is. They could do something with the Motor Boat Cruise area and maybe the Skyway station, but that's it.
    My top favorite Disneyland attractions:

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    2. Pirates of the Caribbean
    3. Splash Mountain
    4. Mad Tea Party
    5. Peter Pan's Flight
    6. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

• Insomniac

If I had my choice, Sword in the Stone would get a ride where the are putting the PFF with a showscene in the moat. However, that's not going to happen...

There isn't much room left in our Fantasyland without demolishing autopia/ subs. Small World mall/ motor boat cruise should be removed for a new Captain Hook's pirate ship and Skull rock (both of which never should have been removed). In the water around Skull Rock and the ship add a new Tinker Bell boat ride.

On the opposite side of the walkway build shops/ permanent food stands similar to those in EPCOT's world showcase. Have the shops from Storybookland up to the Fantasyland theater and from just past where Hook's ship will be up to the parade gates. This would create a miniature world showcase style area around Small World.

Add a small rock climbing/ play area to the backside of the Matterhorn with caverns to explore, Abominable snowmen footprints to find, rock climbing walls, slides, etc. Disneyland's version of RCCT themed to the Swiss alps.

Move the Casey Junior station and queue to behind Dumbo then include both queues in an interactive queue like WDW (but less TDO looking).

Add Tangled and Princess and the Frog to Storybookland.
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

• -

I would love a Pete's Dragon or Sleepy Hollow dark ride somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TiggerHappy View Post
    I'd love to see the old Skyway station become the new location of the Tangled meet-and-greet. Rapunzel's tower would look great in its place.
    The entire Fantasyland expansion/Main Street invasion is nothing but meet and greet space. I would like to see something stronger go in than just another character meet.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Minion

Mulan is really Adventureland not Fantasy.
    I guess fantansyland wouldn't really be the best place, but i don't think Adventureland would be the right area either.

• Minion

It's my least favorite land (always has been), so I'd like to see something there that would be a draw for me. Maybe another thrill ride.
    This

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco21 View Post
    If I had my choice, Sword in the Stone would get a ride where the are putting the PFF with a showscene in the moat. However, that's not going to happen...

There isn't much room left in our Fantasyland without demolishing autopia/ subs. Small World mall/ motor boat cruise should be removed for a new Captain Hook's pirate ship and Skull rock (both of which never should have been removed). In the water around Skull Rock and the ship add a new Tinker Bell boat ride.

On the opposite side of the walkway build shops/ permanent food stands similar to those in EPCOT's world showcase. Have the shops from Storybookland up to the Fantasyland theater and from just past where Hook's ship will be up to the parade gates. This would create a miniature world showcase style area around Small World.

Add a small rock climbing/ play area to the backside of the Matterhorn with caverns to explore, Abominable snowmen footprints to find, rock climbing walls, slides, etc. Disneyland's version of RCCT themed to the Swiss alps.

Move the Casey Junior station and queue to behind Dumbo then include both queues in an interactive queue like WDW (but less TDO looking).

Add Tangled and Princess and the Frog to Storybookland.
    I really like those ideas.

I'd also add lesser known characters like Megra, Hercules, and Kida to the walk around character line up

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast