Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

• Banned User

Re: How could our Fantasyland be revamped?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginashton View Post
    I guess fantansyland wouldn't really be the best place, but i don't think Adventureland would be the right area either.
    I was just tying it into the Asian themes already in that area.

• Minion

I love Fantasyland. It could use some new paint. "it's a small world" needs new paint BAD. I'd like to see more Christmas decorations on the facades as well. I think that's it.
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

• film975

I used to think that Magic Kingdom's Fantasyland at Disney World paled in comparison to Disneyland's. But not any more. It's very impressive what the Imagineers have done there. I can't wait to see it for myself. Disneyland's is just fine the way it is. It's last major refurb was back in 1983. Which was a vast improvement from what was there before.

• Koubu Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
    I'd settle for them fixing that awful blurry apple in Snow White. Who let that effect get approved???
    The effect is there due to theft of prop apples. A prop apple would be close enough to the ride vehicle that someone could reach and take it while passing through.

I think Fantasyland is just fine the way it is. The only thing I might suggest would be to strip out the Motor Boat Cruise area for a new attraction. There is a lot of real estate there that could be repurposed into something really significant.
    "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Koutesu View Post
    The effect is there due to theft of prop apples. A prop apple would be close enough to the ride vehicle that someone could reach and take it while passing through.
    It still looks awful. :/

• -

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
    It still looks awful. :/
    However, it looks better than having an empty space where the apple used to be because some low-life decided to steal it.

I agree with you, though, that they could spruce up the effect a little bit.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Dive ..... Dive.....

Autopia and FNSV uses far too much land for a park that needs expansion space. Since they did such a poor job on FNSV and they have no plans to redo it into something better or maintain what they have on a consistent basis, Disney should just retire the attraction and expand Fantasyland.

The next thing would be converting the Skyway into a meet and greet so it's out of the way and in an appropriately themed location.

Everything else in Fantasyland is just fine.

First things first, get ride of the Tinkerbell meet and greet! Her and her fairy friends need to just be evicted ASAP! The franchise is not sticking so just stop trying to make it work! Bring back my fishy friend, Ariel! They should also do a flume ride of Tangled telling the story of Rapunzel and Flynn Rider and the final show room scene would be the laterns surrounding you, that would just be BREATHTAKING to see something like that in person! They should also improve the Village Haus, the menu is awful! And I like the idea of adding Rapunzel's tower in the corner where the Skyway station is, they don't even need to add a meet and greet just something beautiful to look at.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by seawolf View Post
    autopia and fnsv uses far too much land for a park that needs expansion space. Since they did such a poor job on fnsv and they have no plans to redo it into something better or maintain what they have on a consistent basis, disney should just retire the attraction and expand fantasyland.

The next thing would be converting the skyway into a meet and greet so it's out of the way and in an appropriately themed location.

Everything else in fantasyland is just fine.
    fnsv????

• Banned User

Nevermind, I just figured it out.

Small world mall becomes an old london cobble stone street. The motor boat cruise area becomes Mary Poppins dark ride. Small world facade gets re-themed to look like the glass palace that housed the old great exhibition. It would tie in the worlds fair multi cultural theme back to FL. FL theatre becomes e ticket, perhaps a fantasia, sorcerer mickey, or epic mickey themed attraction. Show building behind toon town. It woud share space with Frontier expansion in circle D.
    In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

• Just this guy......

Have you been to WDW? If you look at their Fantasyland you will know that ours is outstanding.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by stitch1085 View Post
    First things first, get ride of the Tinkerbell meet and greet! Her and her fairy friends need to just be evicted ASAP! The franchise is not sticking so just stop trying to make it work!
    Funny, because whenever I pass by it, the line is pretty long...

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Funny, because whenever I pass by it, the line is pretty long...
    This was my experience as well. Pixie Hollow is packed!
    "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast