Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Villians Take Over

Ever since I first heard the faint dream of Villians Land I have not been able to sleep at night. It is a festering illness inside of me that wants out and will only leave me when I create Villians Land in it's image. The dream is that Villians take over Toon Town. A wall will be contructed blocking off toon town until al the carnage is over and the villians have emerged triamphant. If you come close to the wall you might here the sounds of the war or fireworks coming from toon town. The War might take a while but war is good for the economy and when the wall finally falls disneyland will be a new place. Not just a haven for little girls who wish they were a princess but also a haven for little boys who are brave enough to enter Bald Mountain or Malificent's castle. The possibilities are endless. Jafar's daring mission to get the lamp could be a ride. Scar could have an elephant graveyard and Gaston could have a pub. Cruella Devill would be selling dalmation furs and Dr. Facillier could read you you're fortune (if not in person then in a glass case). This could happen if we all truly put are minds together and with some hard work, imagination and a few million dollars anything is possible. Who's with me? Nobody? Fools! You're all fools!

• Diva Extrodinaire

Re: Villians Take Over

I think a Villain sub-land is a cool idea, and a villain takeover of Fantasyland could be cool for Halloween evenings, but I think one major Villain ride would be enough.
    ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME

I find your lack of faith disturbing. Don't underestimate the power of the dark side. Cars land is ten times the size of Toon Town. Are you telling me the villians don't deserve 1/10 the space that those stupid cars do? Fantasy Land does not need takeover.

They should have built the Forbidden Mountain from Sleeping Beauty and made a mini coaster going throughout dodging Maleficient's minions, thorns, fire breathing dragons, and escaping to get to princess Aurora! That would be amazing!!!

• a damsel not in distress

i love the villains and fully support this idea.

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

how about one ride dedicated to the best villians

• Down Pluto!

Geez... You already have a month and a half of Halloween taking over the park - and now you want the Villians as well?

Some people are never happy...

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

•   

+1 Sambo
    Your first, your last, your only defense against the scum of the ethereal plane.

<a href=http://westcoastbusters.com/ target=_blank>http://westcoastbusters.com/</a>

3rd gate, villan land, except with a better name. Evil castle centerpiece.

*take this with a dose of humor* Villains Land? *sigh* Really? Do we really need a land full of whiney, crying, bratty, complaining villains? Seriously, think about it. Villains are never happy, and think about the rides in the park. They would always seem to work until you got to the end and inevitably they would either break down or be destroyed. The service in the parks? Do you really want someone who is crabby and doesn't give a flying leap whether you need help and all they do is complain about their arch enemy? The tag lines would be easy: "Villain Land - The Most Miserable Place on Earth"
    "Villain Land - Where Evil Monologues Are Born"
    "Villian Land - Where Dreams are Crushed by Heroes"
    "Villian Land - Where Failure is the Norm"
    "Villian Land - Don't Expect Any Service - Our Villains Are Plotting Schemes That Will Ultimately Fail"

Quote Originally Posted by bisforbrittney View Post
    i love the villains and fully support this idea.
    Me too....so many ways Disney could do a villains takover/theme
    For the love of Disney....

Some people are never happy...[/QUOTE]

I for one think this is a wonderful idea. Disneyland always makes me feel happy. But there are always new things that can happen that are splendid. Perhaps if there was a villians land then the halloween takeover wouldn't have to be so extreme. It could mainly focus in the villian place and HM could stay the same. There could be a new nightmare before christmas attraction.

• Down Pluto!

Quote Originally Posted by oddball View Post
    *take this with a dose of humor* Villains Land? *sigh* Really? Do we really need a land full of whiney, crying, bratty, complaining villains? Seriously, think about it.
    We already have a Congress...

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

•   

Ba-da-bing!
    Your first, your last, your only defense against the scum of the ethereal plane.

<a href=http://westcoastbusters.com/ target=_blank>http://westcoastbusters.com/</a>

But Toontown closes evenings for fireworks. Kind of weird to have an evil land that closes when it gets dark. Also, remember the limited space.
    Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast