Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Re: Tommorrowland- What is going on???

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    About as much as it fits in to Tomorrowland.
    Iron Man does fit in with tomorrowland, watch the movie and you will see how

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• HYDRA

Things will change
    this what ive heard
    everything on the south side will be star wars
    BLAB will stay
    innoventions and the north side(the subs/autopia)will be all for marvel
    there may be a hint of tron in there too
    Take a look at the theme park models I make at kolbykonnection.com

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Quote Originally Posted by mratigan View Post
    Things will change
    this what ive heard
    everything on the south side will be star wars
    BLAB will stay
    innoventions and the north side(the subs/autopia)will be all for marvel
    there may be a hint of tron in there too
    you have been misinformed my friend, tony baxter says the subs arent going anywhere. and the star wars theme isnt true according to imagineers i personally know

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• HYDRA

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMonroe View Post
    you have been misinformed my friend, tony baxter says the subs arent going anywhere. and the star wars theme isnt true according to imagineers i personally know
    then ill listen to the master
    my bad
    Take a look at the theme park models I make at kolbykonnection.com

• Parking Lot > DCA

Quote Originally Posted by monster heck View Post
    I'm hoping there is a PeopleMover in the new Star Wars. Either that or the next Pixar flick. This way, the attraction will be back.
    I've said this in almost every thread where the Peoplemover is brought up..

The chances of the attraction coming back are slim the way I see it. The track is deteriorated from lack of maintenance, weather, and the short lived Rocket Rods. Not to mention I would question the integrity of the structure. It would need major work to get back into operating order again. Aside from that, being that the Peoplemover was removed and replaced with the Rocket Rods there is no chance of the attraction being "grandfathered" in. Basically, if anything happens back on that track again, OSHA and the ADA are going to have to get involved and make it up to code with the proper emergency exits, etc. That's going to be a mess.

Above all, the Peoplemover had it's time. It's now time to let it rest in peace. If we ever get a major re-work or Tomorrowland I'd like to see the tracks removed completely. Keep the loading/unloading building and place a re-themed Astro Orbiter back in it's rightful place. Not only will this be more aesthetically pleasing but it also stops the congestion you experience while entering the land. Just my two cents.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Quote Originally Posted by mratigan View Post
    then ill listen to the master
    my bad
    lol i dont mean sound like a a**. its just my sources are, IMO, better than Al Lutz's because i work there and have family and friends in WDI and WDS

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Quote Originally Posted by explodingboy View Post
    I've said this in almost every thread where the Peoplemover is brought up..

The chances of the attraction coming back are slim the way I see it. The track is deteriorated from lack of maintenance, weather, and the short lived Rocket Rods. Not to mention I would question the integrity of the structure. It would need major work to get back into operating order again. Aside from that, being that the Peoplemover was removed and replaced with the Rocket Rods there is no chance of the attraction being "grandfathered" in. Basically, if anything happens back on that track again, OSHA and the ADA are going to have to get involved and make it up to code with the proper emergency exits, etc. That's going to be a mess.

Above all, the Peoplemover had it's time. It's now time to let it rest in peace. If we ever get a major re-work or Tomorrowland I'd like to see the tracks removed completely. Keep the loading/unloading building and place a re-themed Astro Orbiter back in it's rightful place. Not only will this be more aesthetically pleasing but it also stops the congestion you experience while entering the land. Just my two cents.
    you are correct however never say never, that is all i can say. a budget has been made

• Parking Lot > DCA

you are correct however never say never, that is all i can say. a budget has been made
    Until I hear something concrete, I'll be skeptical. I would rather not have an attraction that's been dead for 17 years come back to Tomorrowland. Especially if that attraction comes back tied in to a movie.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Until I hear something concrete, I'll be skeptical. I would rather not have an attraction that's been dead for 17 years come back to Tomorrowland. Especially if that attraction comes back tied in to a movie.
    hey a movie based version is better than nothing, and its not concrete, its just am idea floating around, theyre not concerned with the track but the buildings it goes through is whats bad, not enough space for a walkway. the track can always be replaced

• Parking Lot > DCA

hey a movie based version is better than nothing, and its not concrete, its just am idea floating around, theyre not concerned with the track but the buildings it goes through is whats bad, not enough space for a walkway. the track can always be replaced
    Sure the track could be replaced, I just don't see the amount of time and money that is needed going into it anytime soon for one attraction. Not even a new attraction at that; a rehash of an old attraction. Combine that with the safety regulations and OSHA hoops they have to jump through and the list of complications goes on and on. To me, the pieces just don't line up right.

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Sure the track could be replaced, I just don't see the amount of time and money that is needed going into it anytime soon for one attraction. Not even a new attraction at that; a rehash of an old attraction. Combine that with the safety regulations and OSHA hoops they have to jump through and the list of complications goes on and on. To me, the pieces just don't line up right.
    probably for the best too

• Parking Lot > DCA

probably for the best too
    Only time will tell..

I haven't heard anything about Hollywoodland update at all, may not even happen. As for a tron Man ride in DCA, it would fit in the Disney Studios part of the park where Muppets and Monsters are.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by NJDevil View Post
    I haven't heard anything about Hollywoodland update at all, may not even happen. As for a tron Man ride in DCA, it would fit in the Disney Studios part of the park where Muppets and Monsters are.
    No it would not. This land is now themed for the 30s. That's what we've been trying to explain. Before the revamp, maaayyybee. But now, not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
    No it would not. This land is now themed for the 30s. That's what we've been trying to explain. Before the revamp, maaayyybee. But now, not at all.
    What update?, the only thing that changed is tracks. When is disney going to start, if at all, on phase 2?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast