Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• -

Re: Tommorrowland- What is going on???

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NJDevil View Post
    I haven't heard anything about Hollywoodland update at all, may not even happen. As for a tron Man ride in DCA, it would fit in the Disney Studios part of the park where Muppets and Monsters are.
    No it would not. This land is now themed for the 30s. That's what we've been trying to explain. Before the revamp, maaayyybee. But now, not at all.
    Exactly. Futuristic clean energy technology is not something that belongs in Old Hollywood. That is more of a Tomorrowland type of attraction.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Parking Lot > DCA

I haven't heard anything about Hollywoodland update at all, may not even happen. As for a tron Man ride in DCA, it would fit in the Disney Studios part of the park where Muppets and Monsters are.
    What update?, the only thing that changed is tracks. When is disney going to start, if at all, on phase 2?
    I'm a little confused..why are we talking about that portion of DCA? And what tracks are you talking about?

ohh, well it was the only place i can think of, other than TL, Tron or Iron Man would work.

THe red car trolley tracks

• Parking Lot > DCA

ohh, well it was the only place i can think of, other than TL, Tron or Iron Man would work.

Oh I see now. I missed that part.

Personally, I don't think Tron or Iron Man would fit in that area of DCA. They are slowly re-working that area to give it more of a late 20's early 30's Hollywood feel like Darth Maul said. Tron or Iron Man simply would not fit that theme.

However, if done properly, one or both (hopefully just one) of those could work in Tomorrowland and help give that struggling area a new look and feel.

Quote Originally Posted by explodingboy View Post
    Oh I see now. I missed that part.

Personally, I don't think Tron or Iron Man would fit in that area of DCA. They are slowly re-working that area to give it more of a late 20's early 30's Hollywood feel like Darth Maul said. Tron or Iron Man simply would not fit that theme.

However, if done properly, one or both (hopefully just one) of those could work in Tomorrowland and help give that struggling area a new look and feel.
    Ok, ok, it may not be the best place to put it. BUT, DCA should build on there success with Cars land soon. Now back to what is going on with TL

• Parking Lot > DCA

Now back to what is going on with TL
    Talks of an Iron Man E-Ticket attraction replacing Innoventions is the current "news".

• -

The only way Iron Man would fit into Hollywood would be if they themed it to the Hollywood of the 1980's and included him as part of the West Coast Avengers.

Recreating this era of Hollywood wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing as the entertainment offerings could be great. In those days there was always someone good performing at the Comedy Store and the Wiskey had a great new band every night.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Parking Lot > DCA

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    Recreating this era of Hollywood wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing as the entertainment offerings could be great. In those days there was always someone good performing at the Comedy Store and the Wiskey had a great new band every night.
    The Sunset Strip just doesn't kill it like it used to..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123