Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: A Disney Engagement (+ Magic Castle, Disneyland Holidays, Club 33) Nov 25 - Dec 2

Quote Originally Posted by bookwyrm View Post
    Thank you! This has been a dream of mine for some time, too, and I was starting to wonder how likely it would be... until I met my guy. But he's as much of a Disney nut as I am, so this is perfect.
    Kinda gives me hope because when guys see I'm into Disney...they literally go running claiming I'm immature and dumb *shrugs*

Re: A Disney Engagement (+ Magic Castle, Disneyland Holidays, Club 33) Nov 25 - Dec 2

Congratulations!

As many have said, you've got a keeper! A man who proposes in Disneyland and is already planning your subsequent trips for your anniversaries is someone every Disney fan should have.

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Kinda gives me hope because when guys see I'm into Disney...they literally go running claiming I'm immature and dumb *shrugs*
    I get this hmmm look too.

I kinda think my students think of this as well, but *shrug* as well.

• aka 'KiMcHeE'

I always enjoy reading your trip reports! Thanks for sharing!

And congratulations!!!

Thank you, everyone! We're already planning on how to have a Disneyland wedding, too.

Also, there is a video of the proposal as well! Our friend just posted it to FB via YouTube, so hopefully I have copied a link that works: Dave & Nikki Engagement - YouTube
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

• D'land Visitor since '57

Congratulations again! I know that I replied earlier ... like weeks ago ... but for some reason my post never appeared. Hmmm ... wonder if I remembered to hit the "Post" button?

Quote Originally Posted by bookwyrm View Post
    We're already planning on how to have a Disneyland wedding, too.

I know that a Disneyland wedding is in your future. You know ... captains of ships can marry people at sea. I wonder if a skipper on a Jungle Boat could also?

Quote Originally Posted by lctom1 View Post
    I know that a Disneyland wedding is in your future. You know ... captains of ships can marry people at sea. I wonder if a skipper on a Jungle Boat could also?
    Hmm, that could be fun! I'd rather the captain of the Columbia, though.
    proud member of Rally team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Team Spirit award

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12