Sad Mickey Santa Popcorn Buckets?

I wanted to buy one last night and I was told that they were sold out and that they would not be getting more until next year's holiday season. Such a bummer. With how much Disney loves making money from merch. you would think they would have planned better. They could have sold so many more over the next 3 weeks or so.

• DCP DLR Alumnus!

Re: Mickey Santa Popcorn Buckets?

It could be that they just underestimated- the same thing happened with the cone cups at the Cozy Cone this summer. Chances might be that even with another 3 weeks to go for the holiday season that they wouldn't receive more of them in time to sell them. If I'm not mistaken I think this happened with the Mickey ghost bucket from a couple years ago as well.

But you're right- you would think they might have ordered more than what they thought they would need in case they turned out to sell better than expected. Maybe a few will turn up- if not, it'll be something to look forward to next year!
    Please check out my E-Ticket attraction, The Time of My Life!
    http://tcox91.tumblr.com

sad to hear they are gone. I was going to ask my brother to pick one up for me.

just curious, I think the R2D2 bucket started out at $15 then dropped to $12 later on. how much were they charging for the Mickey Santa buckets?

• Team Hail HYDRA

^i have the R2D2 bucket
    i love to put my star tours action figures in it

Go visit my theme park website!!! http://kolbykonnection.com

• Still lost in Neverland

This happened the first year the Mickey Popcorn Buckets were ordered, but within a week they had more. Keep an eye out cause they may come back before Christmas. I have the Chirstmas Mickey, Ghost Mickey Halloween, R2D2 from Summer and Jack Skellington Coffin from Halloween a couple of years ago. It just took time and patience and looking at every popcorn wagon on Resort Premise.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

I was incredibly disappointed to find out that Disneyland will not be getting any additional holiday themed merchandise to replinish what has been selling out. We were there Wed specifically looking for the plush large Mickey Santa (out of stock for 3 weeks, they do have Minnie) and the long sleeved green Disneyland t-shirt with mickey santa on it (out of size XL for awhile now). Both of these outages are resort wide, including World of Disney and the Hotels. I get that Disney doesn't want to be stuck with extra holiday merchandise but it's inexcusable to be sold out the week after Thanksgiving.