Quote Originally Posted by DannyLand View Post
where can I buy a 1 day discount ticket? I am going to DL soon! $87 is too much and the hopper is even more!!
You aren't going to find one from a legit source unless, your school, employer, credit union or someone along those lines sells them. Ticketsatwork usually has cheap tickets but single day and two days tickets are extremely rarely discounted only the 3 day and up tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by HM 339 View Post
My discounted tickets are bought on a military base, through their travel / leisure group..
Don't worry your ticets are totally fine.

Quote Originally Posted by GiRiMama33 View Post
The prices were increased in May. The seller probably was able to purchase a PH at the old price with an expiration date of 12/31.
This is what many discounters do, even CityPass currently is selling tickets that were bought before the increase which are good for the whole year. Although CityPass uses a contract for the Disney portion of thier passes with Disney to set the price of thier yearly passes and doesn't sell regular tickets.

Most companies that buy a lot of tickets before the price increase run out weeks to a couple months later.

If you search now you will find many sellers claiming they sell tickets that are discounted right now. Are you better off buying them than from Disney, no. I 2013 a new limited time offer is available. The sellers claim they have a great deal but if you read the fine print it's no more special than Disney itself offers. It's their offseason offer, free hopping is the bonus.

Valid for visits from January 7, 2013 through March 11, 2013
Special OffersValid for visits from January 7, 2013 through March 11, 2013.
Promotional 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket with Magic Morning
Ages 3 to 9
$205.00
Ages 10 & Up
$220.00
Buy
Promotional 4-Day Park Hopper Ticket with Magic Morning
Ages 3 to 9
$225.00
Ages 10 & Up
$245.00
Buy
Promotional 5-Day Park Hopper Ticket with Magic Morning
Ages 3 to 9
$240.00
Ages 10 & Up
$260.00
Buy
• Includes one Magic Morning early admission with select attractions at Disneyland Park.*
• Tickets may only be purchased between November 20, 2012 and February 27, 2013.
• Offer not available at Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.