• DLR Softie

Beacuse I don't usually..

..stay at the hotels when I come down, is it only the GC, PP and DLH hotels that offer magic morning or do the neighboring hotels offer it as well? Im looking to come down midweek in Jan / Feb..

Thanks!

(Swampy - Im looking at you..)
    "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money" - Walt Disney

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Re: Beacuse I don't usually..

I believe so depending on your tickets

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by HM 339 View Post
    . the neighboring hotels offer it as well?
    not sure.. but you do get a nice view of the 5 Freeway if you stay at hojo! just kidding.. hojo is awesome!!

heard awesome thing about the Anabella also

• Under that tree again!

..stay at the hotels when I come down, is it only the GC, PP and DLH hotels that offer magic morning or do the neighboring hotels offer it as well? Im looking to come down midweek in Jan / Feb..
    Magic Mornings, held in DL Park on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, come once with every 3 day or longer ticket.

Extra Magic Hours are a perk for onsite guests. It conicides with Magic Mornings in DL, and on the opposite days are held at DCA. You show your room key when you enter with any type of admission media to get itno Extra Magic Hours. You can do this from check in day to check out day.

No, off site hotels do not have any access to MM or EE...only if you have a 3 day or better park hopper ticket

• The doctor is in

I stayed at a Good Neighbor hotel on Harbor Blvd with my 5-day Park Hopper when I went in March and I was eligible for Magic Mornings. I believe I only got the Disneyland Magic Mornings, though. I booked my vacation package through the Disneyland website and I also received a coupon book which gave me VIP seating for the Aladdin musical and the Muppet 3D Theater. By VIP seating I mean they let us go in before the main doors opened so we got good seats.

I only got the DCA Magic Morning when I stayed at Paradise Pier in October.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.

• AKA - DisneyChris

if you go to the Disney site, there is one other hotel that offers this. Can't remember the name of it. They also offer a forth night free.

Now Presenting --- DISNEYLAND - A MAGICAL AUDIO TOUR
    An amazing interactive audio experience found only at my website -www.DisneyChris.com

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by ParkHopper1 View Post
    No, off site hotels do not have any access to MM or EE...only if you have a 3 day or better park hopper ticket
    Like I said before you posted, MM comes with 3 day or longer tickets, not just hoppers but also the one park per day tickets.

If anyone didn't read my post or disagrees with it, here's a source that confirms what I posted.
    Early Admission Options | Disneyland Resort

• AKA - DisneyChris

found the name of the hotel - Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort - they offer magic mornings

Disneyland&reg Tickets &amp Reservations

Now Presenting --- DISNEYLAND - A MAGICAL AUDIO TOUR
    An amazing interactive audio experience found only at my website -www.DisneyChris.com

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Emelius View Post
    found the name of the hotel - Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort - they offer magic mornings

Find a quote that says so. I'd really like to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Emelius View Post

I'm not sure this is correct. Plus, the link doesn't work... Here's a link to Disneyland's Early Admission Options. Early Admission Options | Disneyland Resort If staybridge suites sells the 3 day or higher park hopper or if you purchase staybridge suites accommodation from Disney Travel with the 3 day or higher parkhopper ticket you'd get one "magic morning" entry into Disneyland. However, IT'S INCLUDED WITH THE TICKET. Not because of the hotel you stay at. I could be wrong though, they might be having a special promotion...

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Like I said before you posted, MM comes with 3 day or longer tickets, not just hoppers but also the one park per day tickets.

If anyone didn't read my post or disagrees with it, here's a source that confirms what I posted.
    Early Admission Options | Disneyland Resort
    swampymarsh's post and link are the way to gain early entrance. And from that link make sure you understand that you must purchase your 3 day pass prior to arrival. The only way to get early entrance without purchasing prior is to purchase a City Pass at the main ticket booths.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland.com
    Requirements
    Valid theme park tickets must be purchased in advance of Resort arrival. 2012 Southern California CityPass may be purchased in advance or at the Main Entrance Ticket Booth.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• DLR Softie

Sorry for some of the "arguing" that I've created and I guess it would help if I used proper nomenclature for what I was looking for. I was planning to do a 1 day hopper with an overnight stay the night before and was looking to use the Extra Magic Hour benefit. From what I've gleaned from this thread, a stay @ PP, GC or DLH would be necessary for this, correct?

Thanks for all the helpful info in this thread..
    "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money" - Walt Disney

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Sorry for some of the "arguing" that I've created and I guess it would help if I used proper nomenclature for what I was looking for. I was planning to do a 1 day hopper with an overnight stay the night before and was looking to use the Extra Magic Hour benefit. From what I've gleaned from this thread, a stay @ PP, GC or DLH would be necessary for this, correct?

Thanks for all the helpful info in this thread..
    Yes, if you stay in Disney property (PP, GC or DLH) you get all the perks.

Extra Magic Hour for Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests
    Who is it for?
    Registered Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests.
    What is it?
    Early admission, during every day of hotel stay, to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations in either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park one hour before the park opens to the general public.*
    To enhance the Extra Magic Hour experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
    When is it?
    The current Extra Magic Hour schedule allows registered Resort Hotel Guests access to one park on these select days:

• Disneyland Park: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
    • Disney California Adventure Park (including access to the brand new Cars Land): Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays

Requirements
    For admission, each registered hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key card.
    How do I get it?
    Extra Magic Hour is available (with valid theme park ticket) for Guests who book and stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• Mistress of Evil

Swampy is right on about MM/EMH.
    OP ~ yes. you can only get EMH by staying at GC, DLH or PP.