Planning a DLR resort proposal in a few months and had a question or two

heya there. Planning on doing a trip to DLR in feb after valentines day. The time has come in my relationship to move it into the forever stage. I know its a bit cliched to propose there and after that Flash mob at downtown disney that was on you tube last year there is a lot to try to live up to lol. I cant dance so thats not a problem. Anyway when talking to people at the "disneyland dream" dept about things i wanted to know about they had no real answers and couldnt really lead me in any direction so I must ask all of you disney nuts.

i pretty much have my idea planned out, its nothing too original Im sure but I am happy with it. I know the area that I am planning to do this with generally has about 3 photopass people working on top of each other. Would it be totally out of the question or odd for me to try to pull one of them aside for and ask them if they could help me with this? I essentially would ask if they could come about 100 feet from where they are and "pose" us in certain ways like they normally do so i could get the desired effect. thoughts, comments and what not

im talking about asking one of them to walk from the castle to the grotto/wishing well area if that clarifies

• Mistress of Evil

Re: Planning a DLR resort proposal in a few months and had a question or two

You can let them know when you hand them the Photopass card or your camera. I can't imagine there would be a problem with it.
    Good luck and congratulations ~

I've heard of others using your same idea and it seemed to work out.

in the past i have not seen any photopass people over there

• Parking Lot > DCA

I don't think there will be an issue but you never know..

I am not sure how feasible this is, but maybe you can take a "trial" run to the park, and ask a Photopass person then.

Perhaps someone here can ask for you if you can't make it to the park before your special trip.

Quote Originally Posted by GiRiMama33 View Post
    You can let them know when you hand them the Photopass card or your camera. I can't imagine there would be a problem with it.
    Good luck and congratulations ~
    thank you so much

i dont really know anyone out there unfortunately