View Poll Results: How can Disneyland improve? (Vote for more than 1.)

Voters
192. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remove the abandoned Peoplemover track.

97 50.52%
  • Move the Astro-orbiter back to the top of the PMvr bldg

101 52.60%
  • Bring back the Golden Horseshoe Revue

56 29.17%
  • Make the Small World dolls targets & add laser guns.

18 9.38%
  • Get rid of the rocks at the Tomorrowland entry.

76 39.58%
  • Make Captain Hook face character.

27 14.06%
  • Get rid of Innoventions

127 66.15%
  • Get rid of Captain EO

89 46.35%
  • Lower prices (Be specific in thread, please.)

60 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Re: What at Disneyland needs to be improved.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiGonJ View Post
    In terms of lowering prices, just knocking back the food prices to a couple of years ago would work for me. Pass prices are high, but for what we get, I can't complain as much as I want to.
    Agreed, lower food and drink prices and bring up the quality of what is served. If they can make a good cheap burger at most fast food places, then it should be cake for Disney to do it.
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

• Disney Fan 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by PiecesOfEight View Post
    Land-specific merchandise.
    Land and Park specific Merchandise only!! OH YEAH!
    Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney, Disneyland Opening Day Speech 1955

View my new Budget Disney Blog here: http://budgetdisneylandresort.blogspot.com/

My biggest pet peeve is how uncomfortable it is to maneuver into Tomorrowland because of the bottleneck that occurs near Star Tours. I can't count how many times I've had my shoes stepped on from behind or hit with a stroller because it's so crowded at all times of the day there. I would definitely vote for moving the Astro Orbiter back to it's place of origin or just remove that ride totally. It would open up space and make the entrance look less clunky. I'm crossing my fingers that this can be accomplished if and when they remove the decrepit People Mover tracks.

• Banned User

I voted getting rid of the People Mover track. It just looks lazy and ghetto. People really need to get over the moved rockets though. Like really GET OVER IT.

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
    I voted getting rid of the People Mover track. It just looks lazy and ghetto. People really need to get over the moved rockets though. Like really GET OVER IT.
    The People Mover tracks are like brown dead grass in front of an aging apartment complex. It needs to be removed and the apartments need to be refurbished (Tomorrowland).

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

What's funny is how while DCA really did need to be fixed....its big brother Disneyland has many problems its self that need to be fixed like....how 2 lands have lost there identities and how Frontierland has had room to expand for years but for some reason we've gotten no new rides since the in over 30 years

How Main street gets WAY too crowded when there is a parade.....to rides like Buzz and Winnie the Pooh...Disneyland needs a ten year plan like DCA got

• Parking Lot > DCA

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
    I agree with the track removal. However, it would be great if they threw a re-themed Astro Orbiter back up in it's original spot. That, as well as getting rid of those rocks at the entrance. Not only would this be more pleasing aesthetically, it would also help alleviate some of the congestion that you experience when you enter the land.

• Sock Puppet

i was just saying the other day to my parents how the people mover track needs removal!! it looks messy just sitting there

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    i was just saying the other day to my parents how the people mover track needs removal!! it looks messy just sitting there
    Just last saturday, my son and I were exiting Innovations and we were walking down the walkway on the top so that we could see the part of the people mover where people would get on the ride, and my son said "why are those bars there and what are the tracks for?" I explained it used to be a ride a long time ago and that is where people would get on the ride. Then I showed him the tracks.

Funny how he never noticed the tracks above Tomorrowland and I never had explained it to him before.

Instead of getting rid of the tracks I wish they would put them back into use... I liked PeopleMover, I just wish it moved slightly faster... it was nice to just take a leisurely "stroll" around Tomorrowland and see everything from above.

It just needed more cars so the queue didn't back.

• Spongebob/Disneyland fan

Bikini Bottom (Fine, SoCal. But that's all you are getting out of me!

Lower merchandise prices. Seeing some random item costing more than things that make sense (Ex. Oswald Plushes being more than Glow With The Show, and things like this happen a lot in Disneyland) is kind of stupid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBFfI9j2cFk
    I have ridden both the Disneyland and Magic Kingdom ones

Quote Originally Posted by FlyBono24 View Post
    Instead of getting rid of the tracks I wish they would put them back into use... I liked PeopleMover, I just wish it moved slightly faster... it was nice to just take a leisurely "stroll" around Tomorrowland and see everything from above.

It just needed more cars so the queue didn't back.
    The PeopleMover had a ridiculously large capacity too...so it might help with the crowds.

• Not on the Jedi Council

From what I read though, it was so slow that it was known for being a way to make out or do drugs in the park, and those were part of what got it removed.

Quote Originally Posted by PiecesOfEight View Post
    The PeopleMover had a ridiculously large capacity too...so it might help with the crowds.
    Agreed. On a day like today where Pirates had a 30 minute wait and IJA had a 75 minute wait, it'd be nice to go on the People Mover with minimal wait.

Better food.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast