Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Glowing Ticket for Fantasmic, World of Color and Believe

The glow with the show hats keep getting better!

In case you missed it on the Disneyland today facebook page, from now till jan 6 there will be a reserved glow with the show section for Fantasmic, World of Color and Believe!

I was there yesterday and the parks were near capacity but the reserved Glow section for Fantasmic only had about 15 people in it for the 1030 show. It was awesome!

" The viewing area for "Believe...In Holiday Magic" is located at the north end of Main Street, U.S.A. near Sleeping Beauty Castle. For Fantasmic!, Guests should enter the viewing area near the entrance to the Rafts on Pirates Lair on Tom Sawyer Island. Guests may enter the special viewing area starting an hour before the show time. Enjoy the shows!"

• I am not a Krusty Krab

Re: Glowing Ticket for Fantasmic, World of Color and Believe

Sounds fun, i might try it next week

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

• ooooooOO!

I was hesitant about buying a glow hat until now, glad they implemented this! Thanks for the news.
    .:: ::.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Chuuster View Post
    I was hesitant about buying a glow hat until now, glad they implemented this! Thanks for the news.
    Hook, line and sinker

All this is, is an attempt to boost Glow with the Show ear sales

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Do you guys think they will have a reserve viewing area for New Year's Eve for the Midnight fireworks and WOC?

I hope so.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    For Fantasmic!, Guests should enter the viewing area near the entrance to the Rafts on Pirates Lair on Tom Sawyer Island. Guests may enter the special viewing area starting an hour before the show time. Enjoy the shows!"
    Isn't that the smoking section? The area around there (outside of the smokig area) usually has standing room right up until show time. That's where I saw F! for the first time at OMDD, and we know how crowded that was.

• C4C6C

Do you think DLR will have sections for normal paying tourists?
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Hahaha WOW... Disney just won't give up on these hats. This is nothing more than a marketing strategy to get more people to pay for these things. Sorry... but I'm not falling for this 'glow with the show' money-making gimmick.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by ssaamm View Post
    Hook, line and sinker

Can you blame them? They've already put in the effort to market them and embed them into the shows--might as well keep pushing to at least get rid of the stock they have.

• -

While only having a few people in the section may seem awesome, it only acts as proof that these viewing areas are a waste of space. They are taking up room that the average day guest could use to view te show.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• ooooooOO!

Quote Originally Posted by ssaamm View Post
    Hook, line and sinker

That is quite a negative outlook, why would it even matter if this is some last-ditch effort to sell glow hats? That doesn't seem like a strong reason to belittle this holiday special. It doesn't take away from anyone's enjoyment if the influx of crowds haven't already. Marketing isn't all this is. It's nice to have a place where all the glow hats can hangout, and be festive as a group, plus anyone can enjoy this feature during the holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuuster View Post
    Marketing isn't all this is.
    Yes it is. Disney is a business... and they will do anything to get that extra buck out of the guests pockets. It's a very simple, Business 101 strategy.

• ooooooOO!

You misunderstood me.. I understand that Disney makes their decisions based on profit. Though this is more than just marketing, but an option for guests to enjoy. This is hardly as grim as some of you make it sound. So what if this is a way to earn more money? If it pleases the guests that wish to take advantage of this limited offer, so be it. It's not like you are being forced to buy the hat. If you don't like it, then don't participate. What's with the dissatisfaction from Disney fans when Disney promotes their products to make profit? What would please you? That Disney just gives up on Glow hats?

My point was simple, it is nice that Disney has this for those interested. Regardless of the obvious intention of profit, there will be people such as I, who would enjoy it.

I'm not there til 1/8. Drat!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    While only having a few people in the section may seem awesome, it only acts as proof that these viewing areas are a waste of space. They are taking up room that the average day guest could use to view te show.
    We were at the 9 o'clock World of Color tonight right next to the Glow section. There were only about 10 (at most) people in there so about 10 minutes before the show they dropped the between us and that section. I dont know if that is typical or if they do it at the other shows but wanted to pass that on.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast