Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

49 59.76%
  • No

33 40.24%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• MaliBOOMer

Re: If themed appropriately and priced fairly, would you like to see body dryers at D

Quote Originally Posted by kat3010 View Post
    It would be nice. Some people can't walk in something as flat as flip flops, especially for extended periods of time. The ponchos and towels sold at the park are expensive and then you have to carry these wet objects the rest of the day. And sometimes you don't think ahead of time to bring a cheapie that you wouldn't mind throwing away.
    Walking in flip flops for long periods of time is extremely bad for your feet. However they do make sandals for walking around in that can get wet.
    Favorite Ride: Indiana Jones Adventure

Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/petitions/goo...-original-form

Re: If themed appropriately and priced fairly, would you like to see body dryers at D

I looooove Splash Mountain... I'll go on it in all but the coldest nights at Disneyland. I've been through there without getting a drop on me and I've been through there getting soaked before I even hit the big drop. That being said...

Body dryers? Yeah it'd be nice to see them there, but I personally don't think they're a must have. They'd be good for families who have children who didn't necessarily plan for getting wet. Ponchos are an easy option to go with, although that does take some of the fun out of getting hit with a splash of icy Disneyland water.

Do I think they should be pay-op? No. For what the park is charging for tickets these days... I think that should come with the price of admission.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by PiecesOfEight View Post
    It just seems easier to dry the clothes rather than change the clothes.
    Why not just let guests ride naked and provide fresh, clean towels when they get off?

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by retrocool View Post
    why not just let guests ride naked and provide fresh, clean towels when they get off?
    we have a winner!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Element of Laughter

I would never use them, seeing as the only time I ever ride either Splash Mountain or Grizzly River Rapids is either when it's raining(where it doesn't matter if I get wet, and I'm more than likely wearing a poncho anyways), or when it's really hot(when I find getting wet to be a relief). However, there are people who aren't really all that interested in getting soaking wet, and it would be nice for them to have body dryers available if they need them.
    ​Pinkamena Diane Pie, is that you?

• Seeker of Fun

I either want to get wet, bring a poncho, or jet back to the hotel if we need socks. I voted no...but it's a soft no.
    Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

• formerly very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by B2D View Post
    Do I think they should be pay-op? No. For what the park is charging for tickets these days... I think that should come with the price of admission.

No admission? That sounds like something from Fantasyland.

• Foolish Mortal

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    If only they sold some sort of cheap shell that you could put on just for a quick water ride that kept you dry and was light weight enough and folded up small enough to carry without being a burden.

Attachment 25851
    Hahahaha THIS!

I wouldn't find myself using these dryers though.

"So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's not a question but a lesson learned in time."- Green Day
    "The harder you work, the luckier you get."- Billie Joe Armstrong
    "This is my rage. This is my love. This is my town. This is my city. This is my life."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234