• some assembly required

Question The "tree issue" - Problem or Not A Problem?

The “tree issue”…
    Problem or not a problem?
    “In The Parks” reports of another tree falling along the ROA in the same area. http://micechat.com/18252-disneyland-resort-3/
    If you remember, a much larger tree fell earlier this month. The root system of some of the older growth trees were not well placed/planted as they should have been in 1955. Remember, Walt replanted many trees that were several decades old already. A bit of annual California drizzle shouldn’t be washing the roots out. Though this does happen in nature, it shouldn’t be happening in a well-tended place like DL.
    There are other areas within the park that have the same issue. It is a matter of time before they reveal themselves (we have our eyes on a tree close to Big Thunder Trail). No, the sky is not falling and I do suspect that DL is working on a solution, or at least I would hope they are.
    What are your thoughts?
    ~Jay

"Ahh-chooo!" ~ Walt Disney
    "Bless you." ~ My Grandfather
    (Disneyland, circa 1957)

• -

Re: The "tree issue" - Problem or Not A Problem?

I don't think it's too much of an issue. If anything, it is going to make Disney inspect the trees a little more closely. If they find other trees that they think have a likelihood of falling, they will most likely remove them.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Minion

ORGOCH: Seems ta me they ain't been inspectin' them dang trees often enough! Why else is so many of 'em fallin' over all the time?

ORWEN: I just hope Tarzan's Treehouse doesn't fall over. That one's the biggest one of all! It would just destroy so much of Adventureland if it ever fell!

ORGOCH: Sounds like a tree went an' fell on her yer fool HEAD, sister!!! Better git yerself to a shrink real fast!!!

• Musical Fireman

I don't really have to much of a problem with it! Just put some axes and other things around it and make it look like a frontier logging operation. Of course this should never had happened in the first place, so here's hoping it will never happen again.

See ya walkin' right down the middle of o'l Main Street USA

"THAT'S R
    IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

•   
    • ALL DISNEY ALL THE TIME

Blog Entries

Rain always erodes soil and sometimes makes a tree fall. I'm sure Disney will get on top of this problem
    Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come