Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Keepin' it calsteady

Re: Doing every single ride

Quote Originally Posted by WoC 95 View Post
    Both parks no EMH or MM and I will be by myself
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's impossible because you've got some absolute momentum killers with long lines and no FP or single-rider option:

• IASW Holiday could kill the effort all by itself: 30-minute wait and a 13-minute ride - you need to be getting through 3 rides in that amount of time! To make up for it, you'd have to get through 3 rides in under 20 minutes. That might be possible in Fantasyland just before closing, but still really tough.
    • Peter Pan, Dumbo, Gadget's Go-Coaster, Nemo, etc. are all going to be killers

Being alone is helpful because you can move quickly and hit all the single-rider lines, but what you really need are some assistants in each park who can be collecting Fastpasses for you so you don't have to use up precious time just going to grab FPs.

• Blew By You

Re: Going on every single attraction

If you can get into that "Zone", I'd rather say you could do it. Getting breaks do occur and maintaining momentum is key. I'd bring along a couple of bottles of water and some snacks for on the go. Do let us know should you succeed.

• World of Color

Quote Originally Posted by bayouguy View Post
    If you can get into that "Zone", I'd rather say you could do it. Getting breaks do occur and maintaining momentum is key. I'd bring along a couple of bottles of water and some snacks for on the go. Do let us know should you succeed.
    Will do

• Disneyland Original '55

I've attempted the challenge once, during a low crowd week in January and i was there from early morning magic to closing time (12 midnight) running (really running) around. If you want to attempt riding every ride there is no breaks and you need to plan very well. Bring a pack with snacks and water. Single rider is your friend. Start in Disneyland early hitting the major attractions, then head over to DCA mid day and return to DL later in the evening for the short lined attractions. Good Luck
    Enter into new Frontiers of Fantasy....... Today.......... Tomorrow.................Forever.........

• Banned User

More challenging - eat every single food item sold in both parks in one day.

• World of Color

Quote Originally Posted by Coolwowzer View Post
    I've attempted the challenge once, during a low crowd week in January and i was there from early morning magic to closing time (12 midnight) running (really running) around. If you want to attempt riding every ride there is no breaks and you need to plan very well. Bring a pack with snacks and water. Single rider is your friend. Start in Disneyland early hitting the major attractions, then head over to DCA mid day and return to DL later in the evening for the short lined attractions. Good Luck
    Was this before or after Cars Land opened

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Retrocool View Post
    More challenging - eat every single food item sold in both parks in one day.
    I've thought of an easier variation--a unique item from each dining location. Since not all places serve something different (how many places at the resort sell pizza?), you can just do pizza at one place and never have to have it again!

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by bee1000 View Post

• IASW Holiday could kill the effort all by itself: 30-minute wait and a 13-minute ride - you need to be getting through 3 rides in that amount of time! To make up for it, you'd have to get through 3 rides in under 20 minutes. That might be possible in Fantasyland just before closing, but still really tough.
    Also:
    TSMM, MFW and Luigi's and maybe Mater's too.

For Peter Pan with a little luck, go to the Rope Drop after the fireworks and if lucky beat some of the crowd to PP and maybe you can get on in 5-10 minutes. It could eat up time because there is no exact time when the rope falls.

For IASW go during the first parade. The parade has a little pinch point going back into Small World Plaza and if you get through it near when the last part of the parade is going through, you might find not many people have been getting in the SW line the last 15 minutes and the wait is lower. Also get in the right line as the HCA line slows down the left side.

For Gadgets it is a similiar case to IASW but not as simple because the low capacity can't eat away the line as easily.

For Dumbo as with other Fantasyland attraction aim for late when the kids are going to bed.

With Nemo there is a trick you may want to use. Ask if you can use the Observation Room, where you watch a movie of the full ride, instead of riding the subs. Slightly unofficial but maybe an option.

For MFW, Luigi's and TSMM they all need to be done ASAP, but not every attraction can be done at the same time. These are ones I would watch a wait time app for hoping to get in when the lines dip a little.

• Under that tree again!

I also would suggest going on Thursday the 4th. After the 1st crowds will drop, it will be very busy but not crazy like this week. This will help a good bit.

• Inappropriate

This may require you to muck with the space-time continuum to achieve your overall goal.

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Or for a real challenge and to put some sport into it...

MiceChat - Gumball Rally

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• The doctor is in

Good luck.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.

• Foolish Mortal

Yes you can. It's very possible.

"So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's not a question but a lesson learned in time."- Green Day
    "The harder you work, the luckier you get."- Billie Joe Armstrong
    "This is my rage. This is my love. This is my town. This is my city. This is my life."

• AKA: Indyiluvu

I tried a couple of times before cars land was open. The closest I got was missing 10 or so rides. DCA took about 6 hours to complete in the middle of the day. If you count things like tom sawyer's island and main street vehicles, you need to do them before you go to DCA while they are still open. Good Luck!
    FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

• Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by bee1000 View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's impossible because you've got some absolute momentum killers with long lines and no FP or single-rider option:

Being alone is helpful because you can move quickly and hit all the single-rider lines, but what you really need are some assistants in each park who can be collecting Fastpasses for you so you don't have to use up precious time just going to grab FPs.
    agreed because it is very impossible to complete it all. too much walking and waiting.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast