Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Fastest Man Alive

Re: Going on every single attraction

Pre-DCA Expansion, I'd say- YES. Very difficult but doable. Now, I think with the addition of Carsland (and by extension, DCA actually being busy and having not only more attractions, but lines at those attractions) that this is no longer doable.
    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

• Selfie Expert

I think you're going to have to limit what you mean by "attractions" - are you going to do Aladdin? Tiki room? Parades? Or are you doing all "rides" - does that include It's Tough to be a Bug? Muppet Vision?, main street vehicles? or just MOVING rides?

It'll be tough no matter what, but I think it would be a lot of fun!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Minion

Hey, you changed the thread title in the middle of my post.

The park's web site lists 92 "rides and attractions" but they are using a pretty broad definition of "attraction" on this page: http://disneyland.disney.go.com/attractions/list/

• World of Color

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I think you're going to have to limit what you mean by "attractions" - are you going to do Aladdin? Tiki room? Parades? Or are you doing all "rides" - does that include It's Tough to be a Bug? Muppet Vision?, main street vehicles? or just MOVING rides?

It'll be tough no matter what, but I think it would be a lot of fun!
    Just all the rides that includes main street vehicles to

• Minion

In theory, if there were no lines for any attraction, all attractions were walk-ons, how long would it take to do them all?

• Future Imagineer! =D

It's hard, but it is possible! My family frequently goes and last summer my mom decided we had to think of ways to spice up our trips. One of the days we decided to try and ride all the rides and we made it! We did leave out shows though. It was pretty fun I have to admit, especially because there's so many rides I neglect to ride like the Astro Orbitor.
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by LittleImagineer View Post
    It's hard, but it is possible! My family frequently goes and last summer my mom decided we had to think of ways to spice up our trips. One of the days we decided to try and ride all the rides and we made it! We did leave out shows though. It was pretty fun I have to admit, especially because there's so many rides I neglect to ride like the Astro Orbitor.
    I'm tempted to try this on one of our upcoming trips...

WoC if you do this, please be sure to share a TR with all the details on what order you did them, wait times, etc!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Weaver View Post
    In theory, if there were no lines for any attraction, all attractions were walk-ons, how long would it take to do them all?
    In DL only 275 minutes. This includes every attraction except Golden Horseshoe. Does include Captain EO and the Tiki Room. Also the houses in MTT are approximated at 45 seconds each, and innoventions at 4 minutes. Tarzan's Treehouse at 4 minutes. Some estimates include factors like how fast the canoes are paddled, how quickly loading is done at each train station, how quick you load onto the Doombuggies and lots of other variations like dispatch time. I can't remember if it included time on TSI but it includes rafting there and back.

I'll see if I can dig one up for DCA, I've never figured that one up.
    Last edited by swampymarsh; 12-28-2012 at 11:27 PM.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    In DL only 275 minutes. This includes every attraction except Golden Horseshoe. Does include Captain EO and the Tiki Room. Also the houses in MTT are approximated at 45 seconds each, and innoventions at 4 minutes. Tarzan's Treehouse at 4 minutes. Some estimates include factors like how fast the canoes are paddled, how quickly loading is done at each train station, how quick you load onto the Doombuggies and lots of other variations like dispatch time.

I'll see if I can dig one up for DCA, I've never figured that one up.
    I found a list for DCA, 100 minutes. But I didn't include Disney JR. Redwood Creek and only Turtle Talk in the Aniamtion Academy.

Is there ever a day when all attractions are actually open? When some are not down for refurbishment?

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojave View Post
    Is there ever a day when all attractions are actually open? When some are not down for refurbishment?
    Yes right now. The OP is going next week, before the 7th. The 7th is when the Holidays end and refurbs start back up.

• Minion

Wow, thanks for the research. Therefore if everything was open and there were no lines, you could (in theory) ride all attractions in both parks in 7 to 8 hours.

• AKA - DisneyChris

I have done this once - Every attraction. Every Main Street Vehicle, the Mark Twain and the Columbia --- everything all in one day. And this was in 1999, before fast pass. It was a personal challenge. Was not easy, but I did it. I slept for days after.

Now Presenting --- DISNEYLAND - A MAGICAL AUDIO TOUR
    An amazing interactive audio experience found only at my website -www.DisneyChris.com

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Weaver View Post
    Wow, thanks for the research. Therefore if everything was open and there were no lines, you could (in theory) ride all attractions in both parks in 7 to 8 hours.
    Yes, but what makes it difficult is, well loading for one thing which depends usually not just on how easily you get on and off but the other guests. The time to walk between attractions, into and out of attractions. And the inevitable bathroom breaks.

• Fastest Man Alive

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Yes, but what makes it difficult is, well loading for one thing which depends usually not just on how easily you get on and off but the other guests. The time to walk between attractions, into and out of attractions. And the inevitable bathroom breaks.
    Plus I don't think this takes into account minimum wait times. Even with no lines, for certain attractions you are penned up to watch safety videos, such as Indy, Star Tours etc. So the total time is actually a bit higher.
    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast