Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

• Selfie Expert

Re: Dapper Day Feb 24, 2013!!

ZomBats - your signature is mesmerizing me.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• I'm New Here

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I really need to find a purse or something to carry around, my Jansport is just going to clash too much with my outfit!
    If you haven't seen them, these are available in Cars Land.

Life is a Journey: Big Girl Merchandise
    Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas.

• Sugar & Spice

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop Raeb View Post
    If you haven't seen them, these are available in Cars Land.

Life is a Journey: Big Girl Merchandise
    Great link! Be sure to check out Luxe Deville if you like that style. LOVE the different styles as well as prices. I believe Disney purchased the bags from the original vendor instead of making them. Well thought out plan as they fit in perfectly with the Disney merch for Cars Land.
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

• ShovelyBubblyGobblyGook

ZomBats - your signature is mesmerizing me.
    Lol yes good, good.....look deep into the eyes of the March Hare. Feel yourself going mad ~

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

so does this mean Dapper Dan week is scheduled for the last week of Feb?!?!? man i was hoping for Long Lost Friends week again.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Sugar & Spice

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    so does this mean Dapper Dan week is scheduled for the last week of Feb?!?!? man i was hoping for Long Lost Friends week again.
    Not sure I know what Dapper Dan week is. Was that supposed to be part of the Limited Time Magic year?

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

We've been to the park a few times dressed up, but always seem to miss Dapper Day. NOT THIS TIME!! We're in and have Carthay reservations.
    -Marcus

• Sugar & Spice

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BroadSword View Post
    We've been to the park a few times dressed up, but always seem to miss Dapper Day. NOT THIS TIME!! We're in and have Carthay reservations.
    Lovely! I hope everyone posts their pictures.

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeTerror View Post
    Not sure I know what Dapper Dan week is. Was that supposed to be part of the Limited Time Magic year?
    Annouced as part of LTM is the Dapper Dans where they will sing boy band songs.

Dapper Dans Sing Boy Bands: The Dapper Dans, the iconic quartet from Main Street, U.S.A., will add a special finale to their show, claiming the title of the “Original Boy Band” and delivering a medley of hits from One Direction, *NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys.

• Selfie Expert

I bought some character shoes off Amazon just to give them a shot. They're very short heels but better than nothing! I plan to carry flats and extra insoles with me. I still need to find a purse or something to carry, and I saw the weather is supposed to be rather chilly. Now I need to find some kind of sweater that works with my outfit...

• Sugar & Spice

Blog Entries

I bought some character shoes off Amazon just to give them a shot. They're very short heels but better than nothing! I plan to carry flats and extra insoles with me. I still need to find a purse or something to carry, and I saw the weather is supposed to be rather chilly. Now I need to find some kind of sweater that works with my outfit...
    Perfect! Carrying extra flats is the way to go.

Not sure where you're located, but in NorCal in some of the malls are the cheap clothing shops (like Basics, Papaya, etc.). I would try there as I have found all different colors of sweaters, shrugs regardless of the season and the prices are light on the wallet. I am always looking for stripes and pinks, etc. and usually score stuff when I look about.

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeTerror View Post
    Of course I can link! Just had to search for the thread... LOL Never an easy feat with all the threads on MC.

Dapper Days at Disneyland Park
    Love your outfits. Hope I look half as put together as you do. I'm a T-shirt & jeans kind of gal, so hopefully I can pull off being dressed up all day at the park.

It's a first time Dapper Day trip for my best friend & I. She's so excited & I have anxiety LOL. The 1st outfit I purchased just isn't going to work out I don't think.

And I still have to find shoes. Foot/ankle problems rule out so many choices as I need the support sneakers can give for a day of park covering.

We haven't been able to go to past DD's. But so happy to be able to make it to one finally.
    Can't wait.
    A bad day at Disneyland is better than a good day at work. But who ever heard of a bad day at Disneyland?
    https://twitter.com/Flutterfly_74
    http://pinterest.com/flutterfly74/
    http://flutterfly74.tumblr.com/

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterfly74 View Post
    Love your outfits. Hope I look half as put together as you do. I'm a T-shirt & jeans kind of gal, so hopefully I can pull off being dressed up all day at the park.

It's a first time Dapper Day trip for my best friend & I. She's so excited & I have anxiety LOL. The 1st outfit I purchased just isn't going to work out I don't think.

And I still have to find shoes. Foot/ankle problems rule out so many choices as I need the support sneakers can give for a day of park covering.

We haven't been able to go to past DD's. But so happy to be able to make it to one finally.
    Can't wait.
    I understand where you're coming from!! I am not "girly" at all, so walking around in hair, makeup, and dress all day is going to be weird. I'm normally in jeans and sneakers with a backpack. I'm super excited, though!!

My dress must have somehow stretched because it is HUGE on me! And I didn't lose weight or anything... so it doesn't fit as nice as I'd like but it's good enough. At least it's comfy!

As for shoes, I bought dance shoes off Amazon because I was dying for at least a little heel, but I'm also bringing flats with giant gel sole inserts as back up!

Still need to find a purse and maybe a sweater. I'm in AZ so I don't have all the awesome store selections you all seem to have in CA!

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterfly74 View Post

Can't wait.
    If you have foot/ankle problems, why not wear sneakers and go more for Black Retro Style Penny Capri Pants - Unique Vintage - Cockt... - Polyvore style look?

I am so jealous! I want to go so bad. I hope you all have an awesome time. I hope to see lots of pictures and trip reports for this day. I live vicariously through them.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast