Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

Re: Barbaraann's Countdown to DCA & Disneyland

I'm so glad you were able to see the street entertainment/shows! They're so great and I'm so very very glad Disney has them going.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

I've always loved Burt and Mary Poppins show

See you Saturday!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I spent the entire day at DCA. The only downer is that I am sitting in my hotel room with 2blisters on my foot.

I saw Aladdin today. The Genie has some great new jokes.

My new camera takes great night pictures.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Selfie Expert

Can't wait to see all of your pictures!! Sounds like you're having an amazing trip. I'm so happy for you!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

so FREAKIN jealous you're there now. I would hate to be there now though 'cause you're going to miss the debut of the new Fantasy Faire area. But at least CARSland is new to you like it was to me when I went this past summer.

As for those blisters, why not go to First Aid and see if someone can help you treat them with
    alcohol or an iodine solution and bandages.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

So glad to see that you are having such a good time.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Loves Fajita!

Barbara, I know haven't posted in a bajillion years, in fact it looks like my post count is now subtracting itself, but I wanted to pop in to let you know how wonderful it was to run into you Sunday before the fireworks, it was a really great part of my trip, and I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. I hope you enjoy the rest of your visit!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LLEBREKNIT View Post
    Barbara, I know haven't posted in a bajillion years, in fact it looks like my post count is now subtracting itself, but I wanted to pop in to let you know how wonderful it was to run into you Sunday before the fireworks, it was a really great part of my trip, and I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. I hope you enjoy the rest of your visit!
    Thank you. I had such a marvelous time that whole entire day. It started with early entry. Followed up with the best Noon Meet ever, and finished up with meeting so many MiceChatters while waiting for the Remember fireworks. I wish I could remember all the names of those I saw that night, and throughout the day.
    Pop Century Resort

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My trip is just half over, and my biggest dilemma is what to do about the2 blisters on my right foot. I guess I better stop at First Aid this morning while I am in Disneyland.

I like the later openings, and breakfast at Denny's has been so convenient, since it is right near my hotel.

I ran out of memory on yesterday's memory card. That's how much fun I have been having with the camera.
    Pop Century Resort

• Vidia's Minion

It was nice meeting you on Sunday morning at the River Belle Terrace. It was nice seeing others at the noon meetup too, I need to make more of those. Though I usually go on Sat these days instead of Sunday. Well football season is almost over

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Can't wait to see all of your pictures!! Sounds like you're having an amazing trip. I'm so happy for you!
    I have taken a lot so far, and I am heading out soon to take some more. I also stop by every photopass photographer that I see.

It is definitely going to be a while after I am back, before I am able to do a satisfactory trip report.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    so FREAKIN jealous you're there now. I would hate to be there now though 'cause you're going to miss the debut of the new Fantasy Faire area. But at least CARSland is new to you like it was to me when I went this past summer.

As for those blisters, why not go to First Aid and see if someone can help you treat them with
    alcohol or an iodine solution and bandages.
    I went to Blue Sky Cellar last night and checked out the display they have there for this new attraction. It sounds, and looks so much more than just a Meet and Greet.

Actually since I became an Annual pass holder on January the 25th, I have already planned for an October trip. Fantasy Faire will be a top priority, as well as all the Halloween offerings. I have never been to DL in the Fall.

First stop this morning will be First Aid. I should have known to pack some band aids, and ointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    So glad to see that you are having such a good time.
    Thanks Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
    It was nice meeting you on Sunday morning at the River Belle Terrace. It was nice seeing others at the noon meetup too, I need to make more of those. Though I usually go on Sat these days instead of Sunday. Well football season is almost over
    Speaking of football.....I was speaking to a 49er fan in the Alice line the other day, and he said nothing can drag him away from this yearS Super Bowl, not even Disneyland.
    Pop Century Resort

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I like the later openings, and breakfast at Denny's has been so convenient, since it is right near my hotel.
    Denny's is the best!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Today I start the 2nd/MiceChat portion of my trip. I am moving from Dolphin's Cove over to The Quality Inn on Manchester. I have never stayed there, but Jody/penguinsoda has. It will be nice having a roommate for the remainder of my stay here in Anaheim. We both go home on Monday. Her by car, and me by way of John Wayne airport.

We are both going to the Anabella event tomorrow night. I am looking forward to that especially. Got my ART pass all ready.

I have been wearing my Barbara Ann name tag, so if you happen to be here this weekend, don't hesitate to introduce yourself.

The weather has gotten so much better than the drizzle I first arrived to.
    Pop Century Resort

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

We arrive tomorrow and will be staying at HoJo.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.

Glad you're having fun with the camera! I look forward to your picture post (though, yes, that will take a while; sorting through them takes so much time!).

I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast