Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

• Under that tree again!

Re: Barbaraann's Countdown to DCA & Disneyland

I can understand if you don't want the dining or ride shots. But you also get a Gallery CD, of stock photos and a lanyard. You may already have those.

Why do you want to walk out of the park with your pictures, instead of going home and editing them?

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    I can understand if you don't want the dining or ride shots. But you also get a Gallery CD, of stock photos and a lanyard. You may already have those.

Why do you want to walk out of the park with your pictures, instead of going home and editing them?
    I have always done it this way. I don't care for all those borders.

I guess I feel safe having all my pictures in my possession when my vacation is over, rather than having to go home, and order them online.

You'll see PhotoPass people at the end of Buena Vista Street/at the Partners statue, I think. Also in a couple of places in CarsLand.

Sorry I can't be more specific, I'm not used to looking for them.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alphabassetgrrl View Post
    You'll see PhotoPass people at the end of Buena Vista Street/at the Partners statue, I think. Also in a couple of places in CarsLand.

Sorry I can't be more specific, I'm not used to looking for them.
    Thanks for the information.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

Your annual pass will have a photopass QR code on it instead of your picture. You won't need a separate photopass card to hang on to.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by alphabassetgrrl View Post
    Also near where you enter Paradise Pier, and Hollywood Land on both streets, there is usually a couple.

Yes, on Buena Vista Street there is seemingly always a PhotoPass photographer at the Walt & Mickey statue. There's often one out in front of Oswald's, right inside the entrance. If the Buena Vista Street characters are around, chances are there will be a PhotoPass photographer roaming around near them as well. (One took 20 pictures of my daughter this past Sunday during a three minute conversation with Fifi the Photographer.) Around Carthay Circle (over by the Elysian Arcade) you might find Disney characters dressed in their vintage wear, and those are typically accompanied by a photographer. There's one in front of the Cars Land entrance billboard and often another in the middle of Route 66 looking toward the mountain range (around Sarge's Surplus Hut). I've seen one at the rock archway entrance to Cars Land, when you enter from the wharf food court area. There is also one at the Duffy meet and greet on Paradise Pier, and if a character is in the gazebo further up the pier, there will likely be one there, too. I think sometimes there's one at the end of Hollywood Blvd. next to the Hyperion, but that is not new since you were there last. There will be one when Minnie does her meet and greet at the airplane (near Soarin') after the Minnie's Fly Girls show. Sometimes characters appear at the end of Hollywood Blvd. where it turns into Mad T Party, and sometimes you'll find a PhotoPass photographer with them there.

That's all of them I can think of right now.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I finally found the information about the free picture with the Disney Visa. Sometimes, I google stuff and I come up empty. I guess one morning I will have to check that out. I understand it is for an hour and a half right after DCA's park opening back near the entrance Of Monster's Inc.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarkILIS View Post
    Yes, on Buena Vista Street there is seemingly always a PhotoPass photographer at the Walt & Mickey statue. There's often one out in front of Oswald's, right inside the entrance. If the Buena Vista Street characters are around, chances are there will be a PhotoPass photographer roaming around near them as well. (One took 20 pictures of my daughter this past Sunday during a three minute conversation with Fifi the Photographer.) Around Carthay Circle (over by the Elysian Arcade) you might find Disney characters dressed in their vintage wear, and those are typically accompanied by a photographer. There's one in front of the Cars Land entrance billboard and often another in the middle of Route 66 looking toward the mountain range (around Sarge's Surplus Hut). I've seen one at the rock archway entrance to Cars Land, when you enter from the wharf food court area. There is also one at the Duffy meet and greet on Paradise Pier, and if a character is in the gazebo further up the pier, there will likely be one there, too. I think sometimes there's one at the end of Hollywood Blvd. next to the Hyperion, but that is not new since you were there last. There will be one when Minnie does her meet and greet at the airplane (near Soarin') after the Minnie's Fly Girls show. Sometimes characters appear at the end of Hollywood Blvd. where it turns into Mad T Party, and sometimes you'll find a PhotoPass photographer with them there.

That's all of them I can think of right now.
    Thanks.

I will be a busy girl. For sure, I will be spending a lot of time in DCA.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I have been writing in a spiral notebook. I write down reminders of things I want to accomplish and places I want to eat. I really want to see this Golden Horseshoe thing, and I'd love to sample the Monte Cristo Bites.

My vacation is just 16 days away..

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I went to Target today and I did some shopping for my trip. My new Nikon camera can use the Lithium batteries, so I bought some of those that were on sale. I also got a new backpack for the parks on the days I might need to carry a jacket. I hate going back to the hotel in the middle of the day. It wastes valuable time that I could be having fun, riding a ride, or taking pictures of all the great new stuff.

My trip is just 15 days away.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    My trip is just 15 days away.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Clara, you make my day, everytime you post that smilie.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am now at the two week mark. My husband reminded me yesterday that I will be away from Chicago on Super Bowl Sunday. I could care less about the game this year. If you ask me now who still has a chance to be in the game, I'd have to admit that I don't know, and I really don't care. I wonder how many MiceChatters will pass on the MiceChat festivities, in order to watch the game? Not me.

I love your countdown! I read this thread every day.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast