• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: Barbaraann's Countdown to DCA & Disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    My trip is just 12 days away.

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

I am going to have to make a point of seeing The Mad Tea Party on one of the first 3 nights of my trip. If I don't I will most likely miss it altogether. I have been enjoying the posts that I have been seeing of the event. It sure looks like a great entertainment choice.
    My Next Disneyland Vacation - ​May 29, 2014 - June 5, 2014

My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

I am going to have to make a point of seeing The Mad Tea Party on one of the first 3 nights of my trip. If I don't I will most likely miss it altogether. I have been enjoying the posts that I have been seeing of the event. It sure looks like a great entertainment choice.
    The costumes alone are a riot. Then of course there is "Who are You?"

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

I am sure I will have a great time checking the entire thing out. It looks so colorful. I am sure that I will get a lot of great pictures. I love the whole Alice in Wonderland Story that it's based on. Although The Mad tea party tends to remind me of all the time I spent playing Kingdom Hearts, and fighting the Heartless in Wonderland.

Pop Century Resort

Although The Mad tea party tends to remind me of all the time I spent playing Kingdom Hearts, and fighting the Heartless in Wonderland.
    Wow did you just bring back a FLOOD of memories!

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

I played a lot of Kingdom Hearts. I never got into Kingdom Hearts 2, though. It just did not seem the same. My grandson did well though. He's the one who really helped me figure out the first one. He teased me a bit when I was terrible with the controller, since it took me over 100 hours to get through it the first time. Although I played it numerous times after that, and got much better each time, earning the ultimate weapon each time. Keep in mind we are talking about an inept granny, and her awesome grandson who took the time to show me the ropes.

Pop Century Resort

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

I have been checking the Anaheim weather, and the extended forecast is almost showing the dates of my vacation. It looks like the weather might be warming up there. I sure hope so. I have 1/2 packed the suitcase for lower temperatures like Chicago, but I'd really like to see the sunshine and the 70's during the day that it is starting to predict. That would be heaven. Chicago temps are in the 20's and 30's now.

My vacation is just 10 days away.

Pop Century Resort

I played a lot of Kingdom Hearts. I never got into Kingdom Hearts 2, though. It just did not seem the same. My grandson did well though. He's the one who really helped me figure out the first one. He teased me a bit when I was terrible with the controller, since it took me over 100 hours to get through it the first time. Although I played it numerous times after that, and got much better each time, earning the ultimate weapon each time. Keep in mind we are talking about an inept granny, and her awesome grandson who took the time to show me the ropes.
    I remember it was so much fun finally beating Riku in the first one.

My Gosh that was almost 10 years ago....

My vacation is just 10 days away.

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

Today I am going to the bank to get the cash that I will take on my trip. I also travel with 2 credit cards, and my ATM card. After looking at all the park/resort menus, it shouldn't cost me too much to feed myself each day. There's a lot of inexpensive breakfasts in the park. I haven't made any reservations, but I still might do that.

I guess I should be doing the single digit dance. It is only nine days until my trip.

Pop Century Resort

Today I am going to the bank to get the cash that I will take on my trip. I also travel with 2 credit cards, and my ATM card. After looking at all the park/resort menus, it shouldn't cost me too much to feed myself each day. There's a lot of inexpensive breakfasts in the park. I haven't made any reservations, but I still might do that.

I guess I should be doing the single digit dance. It is only nine days until my trip.

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

I got the cash for my Disneyland trip yesterday when I went to the bank. This is what I do. I allow myself a certain amount of cash each day, and I put it into individual envelopes with each day's date on the front. I then open up one envelope each day. I never carry a whole lot of cash each day, and I do, of course, have my credit cards for larger purchases.

Today I am printing out all my confirmation letters. One for the airline, and then there are the hotel confirmations. In this case, I have more than one, since I will be changing hotels on January the 31st.

Last time I flew United, they sent me an e-mail the night before my trip, and all that I had to do was click on the link, and it allowed me to print my boarding pass. I sure hope that happens again.

My biggest wish, as I am only 8 days away. No snow in Chicago, and lots of sunshine in California. I guess that would be two wishes.

Pop Century Resort

I got the cash for my Disneyland trip yesterday when I went to the bank. This is what I do. I allow myself a certain amount of cash each day, and I put it into individual envelopes with each day's date on the front. I then open up one envelope each day. I never carry a whole lot of cash each day, and I do, of course, have my credit cards for larger purchases.

Today I am printing out all my confirmation letters. One for the airline, and then there are the hotel confirmations. In this case, I have more than one, since I will be changing hotels on January the 31st.

Last time I flew United, they sent me an e-mail the night before my trip, and all that I had to do was click on the link, and it allowed me to print my boarding pass. I sure hope that happens again.

My biggest wish, as I am only 8 days away. No snow in Chicago, and lots of sunshine in California. I guess that would be two wishes.

The suns been out for a few days straight here...its nice.

• New Mommy

I flew United this past weekend and the service and plane was wonderful. I hadn't flown them in a very long time. I didn't get the e-mail with the boarding pass, but I booked through Priceline so maybe that's why? Either way, if you're not checking bags you should have a smooth check-in!

I'm so excited for you!! Your trip is getting SO CLOSE!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!

KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Back in Black

We're supposed to get to the 70s for the next couple'a weeks (even 80s this weekend!) so sunshine during your stay is looking pretty good!
    -The MiceChatter formerly known as indyjn511

---That goat has dynamite!---

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elias1955 View Post
    We're supposed to get to the 70s for the next couple'a weeks (even 80s this weekend!) so sunshine during your stay is looking pretty good!
    I have been watching the Anaheim weather, and it is looking better. My concern always is whether I have to return back to the hotel so that I don't freeze during the nighttime hours. I dress in layers, and my packpack can manage a jacket easily.

Pop Century Resort

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast