• Sock Puppet

Disney to give away one free Disney vacation per day throughout the month of January!

Hey guys, Disney announced on Facebook just about an hour ago that they would be giving away one free Disney vacation per day! Here is the link, and good luck to everyone!
    DISNEY PARKS ?DISNEY TIME? SWEEPSTAKES
    And here is the announce video:
    Last edited by Disneylandfan67; 01-01-2013 at 01:08 PM. Reason: added announce video

• Minion

Re: Disney to give away one free Disney vacation per day throughout the month of Janu

Nooo! The more people you tell, the higher the odds are against you!

• Minion

Re: Disney to give away one free Disney vacation per day throughout the month of Janu

That isn't a Disney website....
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

•   
    • Insert Hilarious Title

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    That isn't a Disney website....
    Yes, it is. It just doesn't have the disney.go address.

I visited the page through an official Disney email. Like many websites, the same page/content can be reached through different URLs.
    Feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook (Just mention MiceChat)

"The thing that makes us different is our way of thinking, our judgement and experience acquired over the years. Giving it 'heart.' Others haven't understood the public. We developed a psychological approach to everything we do here. We seem to know when to 'tap the heart.' Others have hit the intellect. We can hit them in an emotional way. Those that appeal to the intellect only appeal to a very limited group. Let's not let the mechanics get in here and foul the whole thing." -Walt Disney

• Hukuna Matata!

I hope a micechatter wins --> ME! good luck everybody!

• The "goat trick" RULES!!!

Hahaha!!! I couldn't enter due to "technical difficulties caused by high volume". Oh well, I'll try again after work.

• ~

Quote Originally Posted by ohmyjustin View Post
    Nooo! The more people you tell, the higher the odds are against you!
    Well, there was a commercial for the give away last night during the ball drop, so it's probable that millions of people already know about it, provided that they were paying attention. I suppose that there's no hurt in telling a few more.

Thanks for sharing the link with us, Disneylandfan67. Best of luck to all who entered.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by gatheringrosebuds View Post
    Well, there was a commercial for the give away last night during the ball drop, so it's probable that millions of people already know about it, provided that they were paying attention. I suppose that there's no hurt in telling a few more.

Thanks for sharing the link with us, Disneylandfan67. Best of luck to all who entered.
    I know, it was but a joke!

...but seriously guys if we keep telling people, our odds are going way down.

• Minion

(I double posted...)

I am just now realizing that after I hit submit, I'm also seeing the "high volume" error. Hopefully this gets cleared up. I can only imagine the website getting more traffic as the month goes on and more people become aware of the giveaway.

Best of luck to everyone entering!

• The doctor is in

A majority of the categories have Disneyworld listed. Meh, I'll still enter.

Edit:
    The site isn't working, just btw. I can get to the link alright but whenever you go to enter the sweeps an error message shows up. I think the servers crashed due to volume. Good luck to everyone if the site ever lets people enter again!

And you can choose Disneyworld or Disneyland for each package.
    Last edited by DrFink; 01-01-2013 at 10:06 AM.
    I am so sick of Frozen I can't even describe the feeling.

• ~

Quote Originally Posted by ohmyjustin View Post
    I know, it was but a joke!

...but seriously guys if we keep telling people, our odds are going way down.
    I knew that you were joking.

... although secretly that was my initial reactions as well.

I want to win! LOL.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Timicus View Post
    Yes, it is. It just doesn't have the disney.go address.

I visited the page through an official Disney email. Like many websites, the same page/content can be reached through different URLs.
    OK, I was curious since they are offering outdated packages, packages Disney has discontinued.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Thanks for the link !! There ought to be someplace that lists all the Disney and Disney related contests, or is there?

• Shubisha

haven't read into it.. but do they let you choose which one to go to? growing up in socal i'd always laugh at contests for a free trip to LA and winning a trip to disneyland when you're a local AP falls into that. If it lets you choose the opposite coast instead though, that'd be nice.