Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Re: World of Color New Year's Eve 13' Fireworks Glow with the Show Ears. Panoramic Vi

Thanks for the great video! Wow! That's quite an impressive show for DCA! I'm thinking I might just have to try to get over there next year. Couldn't really tell WHAT was going on last year with all of that fog, but I'm really impressed. The glow with the show ears were a nice touch!

Re: World of Color New Year's Eve 13' Fireworks Glow with the Show Ears. Panoramic Vi

They should really keep the promotion going for the ears and if they were smart they should have vendors walking around right before the show selling the ears along with drinks or snacks. It would really help with crowds that leave the area to go line up for a drink or snack and have to re-enter the area again

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Tom Staggs and his whole family also show up 10 mins prior to midnight in the VIP Section. They also celebrated with champagne toast during the show, but left right after the start of 12:08 WOC.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• keh!

Great video. Although personally I think the music selection was awful, the visuals are quite impressive.

• Minion

Ugh only 2 songs ? The music lacked compared to their first year in 2011 New Years. I was hoping they would have played call me maybe, gangnam style during the New Years show. Or maybe one direction or glad you came. Something Upbeat unlike that firework song and that song is Spanish

• TDS and TDL FUN times

Does anyone know if fireworks were launched from Mad T party and Carsland , I remember when Electronica was around they had fireworks .

There were fireworks shooting off from Mad T Party, but not Carsland...I believe Rivers of America was supposed to have a few also, but was not there to confirm that. They were defiantly ready for people this year with stages and midnight entertainment at Rivers of America, Castle, Tomorrow Land, Mad T Party, Buena Vista Street, Carsland, and WOC

• Circle of Ancients

Great Video!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

All of the stores that had the ears had signs up for the buy one get one free.

I think Disney just found their price-point for these ears.

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Thanks chatters,

I was a little disappointed went they reused the same track from last year. I guess they didn't want to waste their hard work programming the system last year just to be ruined by heavy fog.

Here's an awesome video I found on YouTube. WOC New Year's Eve 2010-2011.

My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• No Light, No Light

To be honest, I didn't even notice it was recycled, and I was there last year, too lol. I don't mind that they re-used it, seeing as how I couldn't see a darn thing last year, but I understand why others would be disappointed. They'd better change it next year!!

I would always book my reservations for November, just before the Thanksgiving crowd hits. Looks like I'm going to have to try New Years next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12