• Queen Elsa

Capt Hook's Late Trip report from Dec. 20th, thur Dec. 30th, 2012

Well Happy New Years to you all and sorry that I haven't been doing my trip reports of lately. Been working alot in Dec. and not been having luck of going to Disneyland send Black Friday in Nov. with my mom beening sick for two weeks problems at home and the rain. But I did finally got to go to Disneyland on Dec. 20th, Christmas Day and Dec. 30th. I'll try to write down all that happen to me in these 3 days that I can remember what happen to me. So to start it off with...

DEC. 20TH, 2012

I got to the park late on the 20th around 3:30. I wanted to see a few Princess friends of mine but had hear from a friend of mine that they had close the line at 2:30 so I didn't get to see anyone but I had to check just in case along the way I saw Ariel by the castle I though if I couldn't see the Princess by the Royal Walk I at less can see one Princess which turn out to be wrong. As I was about to get in line Ariel was moving away to hit to the back so I only got this one photo of Ariel.

So I when on to PRW and as I got there the line was close but I didn't see my Tiana or my Ariel who are mine friends so I may my way over to Pixie Hollow to see Periwinkle and Tink. I was in line for over 60 mins my friend who told me that the Princess where done for the day met me at Pixie Hollow. When we got in Periwinkle said hello to me and I said hello back to her. So we took a few pics together.

After I got my pics with Periwinkle I move on to Tink where I got my picture taken with her.

So after seeing Tink I when on to Big Thunder Range to see what they have done there for Christmas and to get some pictures with Mickey and the gang in there new Christmas outfits. Once I got there I saw Mickey and when in line to get my pic with him.

After seeing Mickey I saw that Santa Goofy was out who I haven't seen send 2003 so I got in line to see him wild I was in line I was telling my friend when I go up to see Goofy I'm going to give him my Christmas list on what I want. So when I got up to him I was teasing him and said to Santa Goofy. I've been very good this year. He was checking his good list to see if I was.

So I told him that I want a Goofy Slead [ms] and a Goofy Kingdom Hearts figure.

So after teasing Goofy with my Christmas list we took so Goofy pics.

So after seeing Santa Goofy I when over to see Miss Clause and get my Annual photo with her and Santa.

I didn't get my photo with Santa over at the Range because it was to long of a line and beside I wanted to see him over at DCA so I may my way over there to see him and got a few pics with him.

Wild I was in line I saw Santa's cute Elv and so after I got my photo with Santa I when over to his cute Elv and ask her if it was alright if I got a photo with her. She told me it would fine.

So after seeing Santa and getting my pic with the cute Elv I may it my day.

DEC. 25TH, 2012

Christmas day and the day I though for sure that I will see the two Princess that I wanted to see Ariel who the last time I saw my Ariel was back in Aug. and Tiana who I had a Christmas Prizent for her. I started the day by getting to the park around 12:30 and the first place I when to was Princess Royal Walk where I saw Snow White, Aurora and Cinderella. I had got in line for a little bit but something in my head told me to get out of line and go to the Castle cause something told me that my Ariel was there. So I got out of line and I when to the castle where I saw nobody there and I knew in the front by the gates when I walk in that Cinderella and Mulan where out there so I knew she wouldn't be there yet. So I may my way back to the PRW where Aurora and the other two Princess where still there I was about to go back in line but they had close the line for the 1pm parade so I when back to the castle and I saw Fairy Godmother there so I was in line for her but then I saw by Snow White's wishing well Bert who I haven't seen for a long time so I got out of line and when up there to him. When I got up to him he had remember me from the last time we met each other. So I did met one of my friends who I wasn't really looking for. So he ask me how I have been and what I've been up to send we haded seen each other for so long so I told him then he ask me would I like to have a picture with him I said sure. So we got into our famoualr pose for the pic.

After are pose we where starting to leave together when The Queen came out and broke our talk up by going over to Bert. So I got this pic of them both from the back.

Then Bert had stop to bow to Fairy Godmother.

So after I got the photo with Bert and Fairy Godmother I when to the front to see if my Ariel was out there. When I got there it was still Cinderella and Mulan. So I when back to the castle figure she would be there with no luck. I when back to all 3 places during mine time at Disneyland for Christmas and I never did see my Ariel. I was very upset of not seeing her. I have always seen her on Christmas day and to me it was a speacil day for me to see her on Christmas. So when I didn't see her by the castle I when by PRW to stay there cause I knew after the parade the Princess would be back out. So after the parade was over I got in line and only Aurora and Snow White came out so I got in line to see Princess Aurora. She ask me how was my day without letting her really know I told her it was good which it really wasn't send I haven't seen any of my Princess. So we took some pics.

So after I got my pic with Aurora I skip Snow White cause I wanted to get back in line before they close it which I was already late for that so I stay to see if my Ariel or Tiana would be out. After 5 mins Belle and Ariel came out but not the Ariel I wanted to see. At first when I only saw the two of them and no Tiana I was even more upset that she wasn't there. But a few mins later my Tiana did show up and I said TIANA out loud and she saw me I took two pics of her real fast sorry that they came out blurry.

I handed her the Christmas gift which was a Photo album of both of us all 52 photos just of her or with her and me together. She had to look quick cause she had to go in her place but she told me to stay until her shift was over. So I did stay, After awild I got up cause I wanted to see her as I did Ariel was starting to leave so I knew Tiana would be leaving her post soon to. So When she did she saw me and mosting me to meet her on the other side of the wall. So I did as I was walking over there both Snow White and Aurora came and when on the other side of the wall. Tiana saw me and I guess she was talking to Aurora and Snow White about me because every few mins all 3 of them would look at me with this big smile on there face. So then Tiana call me up to her and said that the CM's where going to take her and Belle out on the other side and so she told me that she would look at the book when she got back. That it really made her day. I figure it did cause she had some tears coming down her face. She ask me for a hug and I did and I told her I love her and she said the same words back to me. I was happy that I saw her even thou I never saw my Ariel I was happy to see Tiana. So after seeing her I had dinner and may my way up to Main Street to sit down for a wild as I was sitting down both Goofy and Max came out so I got in line to see them.

Then after a wild like 30mins later Donald came out and I got in line for him. He saw my shirt gave me a hug and I put my hat on him.

Then he did his show off show to me.

After that I call it a night. Dec. 30th will be coming up.

• Minion

Re: Capt Hook's Late Trip report from Dec. 20th, thur Dec. 30th, 2012

nice TR Capt Hook, and it is nice to see Max Goof out for once.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Your pictures always look like you are having tons of fun! Thanks for sharing!

• Queen Elsa

bumb

• Goofy

cant wait to see more thanks.

• Minion

Always love your trip reports

• Queen Elsa

DEC. 30TH, 2012

We got to the park around 1 and I knew that my Princess Tiana would be there when I got there Snow White,Aurora and Cinderella was there I when in line to see them then all of a sudden it started to rain. At first it was a little then it got harder like Heal with little ice coming down so the CM'S had said that the Princess Royal Walk was close do to rain so I had to leave and when all the way to Main Street to where Great Monets with Mr. Lincolin was at and stay there for what seem like an hour. I had though that they would had some characters in there like they do when it rains but none came in to the place. So once the rain stop I made my way to Pixie Hollow cause I knew the Princess wouldn't be out send it was close to Parade time. I also figure that Tink or any of the other fairies wouldn't be out and the CM told me that they where so I when in line to see them. It was a 25 min wait from what the CM told me. So when the time for me to go in I saw Periwinkle and Tink and I knew this Tink from before. Peri ask me how was I. I told her other then wet and cold I'm good. So then we took are photo together with Tink.

So after seeing them I when off to Big Thunder Range to see what Characters where out. I stay there for about 20 mins and there was no characters coming out so I when on to PRW just to wait for the parade and to be first to see any of the Princess. They had cancel the first parade cause of it still beening really wet but they did have a rain day parade where it was Santa & Miss Claus in a car and then Mickey,Minnie, Pluto, Donald and some others in another car and Snow White her Prince,Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip and Cinderella, Prince Charmine and Pinocchio in another car. After the car Parade people where starting to line up for the Princess but the CM said that they may come out around 3:45pm depins on if there is no more rain if there is they will not be out anymore for the day. So everyone leave but me I just sat down on the steps just waiting. 3:40 came up and they where starting to let people in line to see the Princess. I when in line and about 10 min Snow White,Cinderella & Princess Aurora came out. So I knew I would be seeing them and I was hoping to see my Tiana. The line was moving slow but I did get to see Aurora first. But just before I saw her the person in front of me was having trouble with there IPod and Aurora was a crack up she was asking the CM don't u know how to use a IPod and he was saying yeah I do and all this stuff. She was leaving from the joke that he was saying to her with the IPod and when it was my turn she said now lets take a look at his shirt. It's me with my blue dress which I prefure my Pink. Then she said that Merryweather must of won the fight today over Floura on the color. Then one of the CM said wh don't you try to pose like it is on his shirt. She look at it for a few mins and try it and said I don't know why I did that pose before it wasn't one of my best looks. Aurora was so funny as you can tell from the smile on my face when you see these photos.

After having fun with Aurora I made my way to Cinderella. She must have been hearing all the stuff that was going on with me and Aurora cause she ask me Aurora is your favorite Princess isn't she. I told Cinderella yes she's my favorite. Then we took are photo together.

After seeing Cinderella I skip Snow White again cause I wanted to see Tiana and the other two Princess there was just about to come out and I didn't want to miss out again before they close the line. So I may my way back in line and it was good timing cause after I got in and 3 other people they close the line for the day. As I was in line Tiana,Belle and Ariel came out so I knew I would get to see them at less I was hoping I would. Wild in line I took this pic of Tiana.

The line was moving so slow that I wasn't in the second line before the CM told the people that the Princess would be changing again in 10 mins and that the third row may not get to see them. I didn't like that sound I was starting to go in the second row and I call out Tiana. She saw me and wave and smile I me. When I was in the middle of the second row Tiana was leaving. I said to her out louad your leaving me. She try to get over to where I was but both Ariel and the Photopass guy where block the way. So I got out of the line as fast as I can to see her. She told me to follow her. So as I did she told me she love the photo book that I gave her on Christmas day and that she gave me a hug. She wanted to do a photo with us and she told me to do a self photo which I have never done it before and this is how it turn out for us.

So we figure it would be better to fine someone so I found a CM and he took the photo of us.

After that alot of people where coming up to her and so we made a quick hug and said goodbye for she can excape the madness that was coming her way. After leaving her I when off to have dinner and later that night when to Main Street to sit down for a little bit until I saw Princess Aurora again and to get another photo with her.

After I got the photo when over to DCA and when in to the Animaion building to keep warm for the rest of the night before hitting home. This is the end of my 3 day trip report.

• Minion

Great stuff! Those princesses have a pretty special friend in you!
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Seriously, your photos with the girls are so much fun to see! Thanks!

• formerly very helpful

Great pics. I always look forward to your trip reports.

Wow 3 visits in 10 days! I am jealous! Looks like you had such a great time, I love the pics.
    [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

Its great to see you back Capt!

Your trip reports always make me happy and make me smile

This one is especially awesome, and I'm loving the hats!!

Thank you for always sharing. I always think of your TR's when I'm at Disneyland, and I try to really have fun and appreciate it because of that

• Goofy

your trip reports are so fun to read thanks

• Queen Elsa

Thank you all.

• Say Cheese!

Diggin' the gloves! Great report, as usual!