Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Perks of an Annual Passholder?

Quote Originally Posted by ohmyjustin View Post
    Is your email/physical address linked to your Annual Pass account on Disneyland.com? That seems to be the biggest issue for some people I know, but I don't know what else might be the problem if you've completed your profile and checked the box that says to send you information.
    Yes, it's on there. I've gotten emails from "Disney Living," "Disney Baby," "Disney Movie Club," "Disney Princess Magazine," "Disney.com" and "Disney Store" but nothing about promotions in the parks.

I *did* hear the announcement about 2-for-1 while at the Small World stage so maybe that was the NYE deal and there was no freebie.

• Not on the Jedi Council

I renewed the other day, and apparently the park stuff and Disneyland.com are not actually related, since they asked me for my e-mail again for direct communication.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am buying an Annual Pass on the very first day of my next trip to Disneyland, which will be January the 25th. Wile I was doing research for my trip planning, I noticed that because I will have an Annual Pass, I will be able to enter DCA early on Saturdays and Disneyland on Sundays. I read that this is something new that will be offered to Annual Passholders for the next few months.

I am not buying the Annual Pass for the Perks, I am buying it because it is the cheapest option for my 10 night visit. I just upped my savings by planning a return trip in October.

It will be nice to enter DCA early on the first morning of my trip. I can't wait to see all the great new stuff.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

I am an AP holder, and I bought my glow ears on NYE. As far as I know, the promotion was buy-one-get-one for everyone.

And I get all the emails. I just chose to ignore the first AP promotions for GWTS because I was sceptical. I was wrong. But I didn't get an email about free GWTS ears on NYE -- and I did see the BOGO tweet.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    As an Annual Passholder, my sole expectation is that I can visit the parks as many times I wish (excluding blackout dates) for a year. That is what I see myself paying for; essentially I pay a bulk discount for multiple admissions. And this is what I expected everyone to pay for.

However what I don't understand is why Disney Management seems to think that anyone expects anymore. I personally am urked by Management alienating regular admission ticket guests in the recent year or so by limiting certain offerings.

For example, just last night at New Years Eve, AP's were given complimentary Glow with the Show hats. What makes them any more special than a cross-country visitor who makes the trip only once every few months? The way I see it, once everyone pays to get into the park they should all be treated equally.

Or, what is the purpose of early admission just for AP's? AP previews? Discounts?

If the entire purpose of the 2001 expansion was to make Disneyland a destination resort, then why is Disney alienating those who are turing Disneyland into their destination? Shouldn't we all be equal?
    early admission isn't just for AP holders, its' for ticket holders also. but certain tickets.

We as AP holders pay a hefty amount to play for 1 year at a time in the parks. i am sorry but i think that is WAY cool AP holders got free glow with the show ears. the AP program is a strong program for Disneyland and it's a investment to them and us as AP holders.. AP sales is where the money is at for Disney

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I am buying an Annual Pass on the very first day of my next trip to Disneyland, which will be January the 25th. Wile I was doing research for my trip planning, I noticed that because I will have an Annual Pass, I will be able to enter DCA early on Saturdays and Disneyland on Sundays. I read that this is something new that will be offered to Annual Passholders for the next few months.

I am not buying the Annual Pass for the Perks, I am buying it because it is the cheapest option for my 10 night visit. I just upped my savings by planning a return trip in October.

It will be nice to enter DCA early on the first morning of my trip. I can't wait to see all the great new stuff.
    yes it is edition to the AP program,kinda cool hugh??

Quote Originally Posted by The First Star View Post
    I am an AP holder, and I bought my glow ears on NYE. As far as I know, the promotion was buy-one-get-one for everyone.

And I get all the emails. I just chose to ignore the first AP promotions for GWTS because I was sceptical. I was wrong. But I didn't get an email about free GWTS ears on NYE -- and I did see the BOGO tweet.
    oo BOGO free. that's cool too!

see i think ticket holders get same advantages as AP holders do.. for the longest time we didn't have MM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12