Wolrd's Largest Disney Monorail Toy Layout + MKVII Monorail Toy Blue and Orange

Here in a sleepy village in England we reckon we have the longest Disney toy monorail layout in the world, I estimate that there is the track length is somewhere around 300ft. We have a fleet of 9 monorails, including MKVII Red, Orange and Blue. We also have specially made supports that enable monorail track to be placed on top of lego blocks and duel beam supports so that only one pylon is needed to carry two beams.
    Here are some videos of our layouts, including On Ride POV and a look at our MKVII monorails, Enjoy

Longest Track: Wolrd's Largest Disney Monorail Route 2 - YouTube

Outside Track: Outdoor Disneyland Red, Blue, and Orange Monorails - YouTube

Out MKVII’s: Red, Blue, And Orange monorails - YouTube

• Under that tree again!

Re: Wolrd's Largest Disney Monorail Toy Layout + MKVII Monorail Toy Blue and Orange

It's really short, and WDW only.

Re: Wolrd's Largest Disney Monorail Toy Layout + MKVII Monorail Toy Blue and Orange

Are the Mark VII Blue and Orange official or custom painted?
    Murphy,with that neck, is like E.T. in dragon form

•   

MonorailKid, that's pretty impressive. The environments of the various rooms of the house were themed enough and timed with the audio to line up just perfect. I love the monorail parking lot visible at the start of the first video too. I'm guessing that you have as much invested in track than you do in trains, maybe more. I respect the dedication that went into making all that. That's some serious committment.

My favorite parts of all those videos is thinking "Wow, that's a pretty good miniature version of Walt Di... HOLY HELL, THERE'S A GIANT RABBIT ATTACKING THE MONORAIL TRACK! STOP THE MONORAIL!!! STOP!!!"

SwampyMarsh, I love the setup going on that vid as well. Good audio on all those 4 clips, really.
    Your first, your last, your only defense against the scum of the ethereal plane.

<a href=http://westcoastbusters.com/ target=_blank>http://westcoastbusters.com/</a>

Awesome! hah. I have 4 Trains. The contemporary hotel, the GFR&S building, and a switch track.

Very nice, where did you get all the track pieces from? I want to build up mine longer aswell but I dont really want to buy another train for $90sih dallors.

Thanks for the comments. Blue and orange are custom painted. We bought lost of our track from the theme parks, they sell packs of 4 straight pieces and packs of 4 curved pieces.
    We also have the Red Car Trolley playsets one of witch we have painted to be like 623
    Disney California Adventure Red Car Trolley 717 And 623 toys - YouTube