• Chief Troublemaker

Two Girls Road Trip has been touched by Disney Magic through a generous gesture!

Today I received a truly wonderful gift; my friend and I will be dining at Club 33 during our upcoming "Two Crazy Girls Road Trip to Disneyland". A very wonderful and generous benefactor has made it possible for us to cap off our trip with dinner at the Club on our last night. What a great way to end our trip!

This is such a dream come true that our heads are still reeling. We're just two everyday wives & mothers. I never dreamed I would ever see the inside of Club 33! And isn't it great to know that the real "Spirit of Disney" (enjoying making others happy) still exists in some people? Although I doubt I'll ever be able to do anything equal to this (making a dream come true), I am determined to 'pay it forward' someday, in some way!!!

Now down to serious business, what will I wear? Hmmm, sounds like the perfect excuse for a shopping trip to me, right ladies?
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Re: Two Girls Road Trip has been touched by Disney Magic through a generous gesture!

If I may weigh in as a non-lady...

It sounds like the perfect excuse for a shopping trip!!

Sounds like you gals are in for a fantastic trip, have fun and keep us posted!

And pics of the outfit if you get something fantastic

• Selfie Expert

Re: Two Girls Road Trip has been touched by Disney Magic through a generous gesture!

Congratulations! It is wonderful and inspiring to hear of such generosity, especially between (I'm assuming?) strangers.

I've been shopping for weeks for the perfect dress for my upcoming first-ever dinner at Club33!! I can't wait to hear all about your experience there, and be sure to take pictures of what you guys wear!! Happy (dress/outfit) hunting!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• formerly very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    This is such a dream come true that our heads are still reeling. We're just two everyday wives & mothers. I never dreamed I would ever see the inside of Club 33! And isn't it great to know that the real "Spirit of Disney" (enjoying making others happy) still exists in some people? Although I doubt I'll ever be able to do anything equal to this (making a dream come true), I am determined to 'pay it forward' someday, in some way!!!
    Not to contradict you, but you said you're wives and mothers. Sounds like you already made some people's dreams come true!

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    Not to contradict you, but you said you're wives and mothers. Sounds like you already made some people's dreams come true!
    Cutest comment EVER

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Parking Lot > DCA

• Chief Troublemaker

Just saw this. What a sweet thing to say! Thank You!
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

I didn't know women needed a reason to shop. *baffled by this* I thought they shopped like they breathed, it's just what they do naturally. Hmmm... this boy learned something today!