So Cal Resident 2fer for 2013

Does anyone know if Disneyland Resort will offer a Southern California Resident "2fer" or two-day park discount for 2013?

(I wouldn't be surprised if this is not offered this year because of all the extra visitor traffic and revenue that Cars Land and Buena Vista Street are bringing to California Adventure since last summer.

I saw this offer on the Disneyland website about six weeks ago: 3-day park hopper tickets for the price of 3-day 1 park per day tickets, tickets good from Jan. 7 through March 11, 2013. 13-day expiration for these tickets. Must be bought in advance online. Also good for 4-day and 5-day tickets. Disneyland Discount Tickets | 3-Day Park Hopper | Disneyland Resort

Even the multi-day tickets being sold through Costco during the fall had a 13-day expiration date, which I don't believe they had in previous years. Costco: Disneyland 4 Day Hopper Ticket $259 + Get $50 Costco Cash Card - Couponing to Disney)

Thanks, everyone!

•   

Re: So Cal Resident 2fer for 2013

The deals you linked to look like the best I've ever seen but yes, there's that time limitation. Another option open to you specifically would be:

ERA office prices through 12/31/2013

2-Day ( 1-Day/1-Park )
    $158.10 ( normal price $170.00 )

2-Day Parkhopper
    $180.00 ( normal price $200.00 )

I'd love to see someone else chime in here though.
    Your first, your last, your only defense against the scum of the ethereal plane.

<a href=http://westcoastbusters.com/ target=_blank>http://westcoastbusters.com/</a>

Oh, I hope they bring back the 2fer deal. I am going this month but for only 2 days.

• Sock Puppet

who knows if they will bring it back or not.. it's too early to really say. they didn't bring the birthday thing back so who knows..

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    who knows if they will bring it back or not.. it's too early to really say. they didn't bring the birthday thing back so who knows..

I LOVED the birthday thing. It was great to get a nice chunk of $$ on a Disney gift card for my birthday

Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff View Post
    Does anyone know if Disneyland Resort will offer a Southern California Resident "2fer" or two-day park discount for 2013?

(I wouldn't be surprised if this is not offered this year because of all the extra visitor traffic and revenue that Cars Land and Buena Vista Street are bringing to California Adventure since last summer.

I saw this offer on the Disneyland website about six weeks ago: 3-day park hopper tickets for the price of 3-day 1 park per day tickets, tickets good from Jan. 7 through March 11, 2013. 13-day expiration for these tickets. Must be bought in advance online. Also good for 4-day and 5-day tickets. Disneyland Discount Tickets | 3-Day Park Hopper | Disneyland Resort
    Well, I guess not. Disney posted on their Disney Parks blog this morning that the promotion below would be the promotion between now and March 11.

The promotion is not limited to Southern California residents, but it must be bought in advance (online only?). It's the same discount (multiday park hoppers for the price of one-park per day tickets) that has been on the Disneyland website for the past month or so.

Get Three Days for $220 with New Disneyland Resort Ticket Offer ę Disney Parks Blog

Get Three Days for $220 with New Disneyland Resort Ticket Offer

posted on January 7th, 2013 by Erin Glover, Manager, Social Media and Print

Get the new year started right with a visit to the Disneyland Resort! From now through February 26, you can save up to $30 per ticket on visits through March 11, 2013, with our newest ticket offer – a 3-Day Park Hopper ticket for just $220 ($205 for kids ages 3 to 9). Tickets can only be purchased in advance and they’re not available at the box office*, so buy them online at Disneyland.com/3day.

With this special ticket, you can also enjoy one Magic Morning** entry into selected attractions at Disneyland park, according to the current early admission schedule.

Read below for more details you’ll need to know, and grab your 3-Day Park Hopper ticket for just $220 now at Disneyland.com/3day!

*NOT AVAILABLE AT THE BOX OFFICE. Savings based on the Box Office price of a standard 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket. Ticket expires 13 days after the first day of use or on March 11, 2013, whichever occurs first. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Limit eight (8) tickets per person, per day and tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Not valid with any other ticket discount or promotion. Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.

**Magic Morning admission allows admission into selected attractions of Disneyland park before the park opens to the general public according to the current early admission schedule. Each guest must have valid theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. Applicable days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to restrictions and cancellation.

It doesn't look good this year. The last 2 years they started offering the deal in January, and here we are in February and nothing. Maybe they'll just have it in the Spring, instead of being available from Jan-June. So bummed though, we were counting on it for our annual trip in March. Looks like maybe getting the Select SoCal Annual Pass may be what we do this year. Crossing my fingers still...

I too am a SoCal resident who goes to DL once a year during the spring using the 2fer (or for the past 2 year, 2 for 1+change). I'm considering getting the cheapest AP, and using it for 2 2-day trips, one this year, and one next.

Well, I think it's official now. The OC Register published an article about the fact that there will be no Southern California discount this year due to the strong performance of DCA and Cars Land. They quoted Disney spokespersons and spoke to a local resident who said they can't afford a trip for her family because there will be no discount.

Disney cancels SoCal ticket deals | california, disney, disneyland - Entertainment - The Orange County Register

[Snipped full article]
    Last edited by Monorail Man; 02-18-2013 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Please don't post full articles from non-MiceChat sites. Thanks!

• Minion

The 2-Fer was always something to draw people in during a slow period. The park is now packed, even during the "slow" period. No need to draw extra people.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.