Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Unhelpful User

DCA needs more Rides , wait times are too long!

Disneyland is already too packed , now DCA as well has to high wait times DCA needs more e ticket rides in Hollywood land and one behind cars land do you agree please share your thoughts cause I only see the resort getting more packed year by year 3rd park here we come finish by 2018

Re: DCA needs more Rides , wait times are too long!

Adding more rides will only increase the number of attendance. At this point, you would have to jack up the ticket prices to the max and start eliminating APs.

• Minion

The number of rides are fine, it's just the efficiency of those rides that are poor. Too many rides are either slow-loading or low-capacity.

• And Dad was my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by ohmyjustin View Post
    The number of rides are fine, it's just the efficiency of those rides that are poor. Too many rides are either slow-loading or low-capacity.
    Agreed with the exception that if they should continue to build new rides the future, but that they should be of the omnimover variety.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by dreamsofcolor View Post
    adding more rides will only increase the number of attendance. At this point, you would have to jack up the ticket prices to the max and start eliminating aps.

lol

• Banned User

Everyone complains about waiting in line. You are at Disneyland, there are going to be lines to wait in. There will be certain attractions that are more popular than others.

If there is a line concern, stroll on down to the little mermaid ride, there's hardly ever a line there. Bask in the glow of not having to stand in a line too long. Cheer and dance. Then get off the ride and do it again.

complaining about lines being too long at Disney, seems a bit petty. But all are entitled to their opinions. Opine away

I think the not wanting to wait in line mentally started when Fast Pass was introduced. Before that, it was expected that you were going to be in lines all day.

Crowds and lines are great resort wide ever since the launch of DCA 2.0. DCA lines are average now when they used to so short due to an empty park. I just dont think the lines are that bad that they need to address it. Maybe, if anything, they need a few more c/d ticket rides that you can turn to on crowded days like the FL dark rides.
    In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

While I love the new DCA, I do agree that they do need more rides.

• Sock Puppet

Yeah, it's really amazing to me that Disney would build Carsland with one large ride and just two small rides that don't really draw any riders away from the big ride. I suppose their model was the Wizarding World of Harry Potter which only has three rides, but the two auxiliary rides there are both roller coasters... so they can easily draw people from the main attraction.

• -

Quote Originally Posted by DreamsofColor View Post
    I think the not wanting to wait in line mentally started when Fast Pass was introduced. Before that, it was expected that you were going to be in lines all day.
    Let's get rid of fastpasses, then. Or, if they really want to cut down on the lines go back to the ticket books.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

Quote Originally Posted by DJS View Post
    Everyone complains about waiting in line. You are at Disneyland, there are going to be lines to wait in. There will be certain attractions that are more popular than others.

If there is a line concern, stroll on down to the little mermaid ride, there's hardly ever a line there. Bask in the glow of not having to stand in a line too long. Cheer and dance. Then get off the ride and do it again.

complaining about lines being too long at Disney, seems a bit petty. But all are entitled to their opinions. Opine away

The really cool thing is, that sometimes, you get to stand in line to stand in another line etc.

• Miracle:(n) Kings win Cup

Thousand Oaks, Staples Center, Disneyland

I actually think that the wait times are relatively reasonable at DCA. I was there on Christmas day, and Screamin' hit only a line of about 15/20 minutes every time I passed it, and Midway Mania was 45 minutes (which seems average for the ride).

• Not on the Jedi Council

Well, DCA could use more rides though, especially in Hollywoodland.

DCA needs at least 3 or so more rides to really make for a complete experience to rival DL. Make one Zorro, one Alcatraz, and one a '49er Gold Mine. All great 'California Adventure' themes that would make great creative rides.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast