Thread: AP upgrade

AP upgrade

First, is there a thread for this? If so, sorry. I normally just see people post questions they have.

Anyway, I have a question that doesn't seem to get specifically covered in the FAQs at Disneyland.com.

I was gifted a SoCal AP for Christmas after my Deluxe lapsed in August. Is my only option to upgrade to a Deluxe to pay in full (which I can swing) or could I upgrade by paying the balance monthly (easier)?

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: AP upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by loungefly97 View Post
    First, is there a thread for this? If so, sorry. I normally just see people post questions they have.

Anyway, I have a question that doesn't seem to get specifically covered in the FAQs at Disneyland.com.

I was gifted a SoCal AP for Christmas after my Deluxe lapsed in August. Is my only option to upgrade to a Deluxe to pay in full (which I can swing) or could I upgrade by paying the balance monthly (easier)?
    You can do monthly. I did exactly this when I was gifted a SoCal two years ago. I took the SoCal and upgraded to Premium, I put a bit down and paid the rest monthly