Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Club 33 merch

• Chief Troublemaker

Club 33 merch

Does anyone have an idea of the prices of the merch available at Club 33? My friend & I will be dining there next month and of course we'd like a memento of our once in a lifetime visit. I'd like to pick up a pin and a baseball cap, if available. I know the offerings change. Nothing extravagant, no jackets or polos or such.

Are the prices on par with regular merch at the park or is it more 'pricy'? If so, how pricy? We're thinking along the lines of mugs, ears, pins, caps.

Thanks!
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

• Minion

Re: Club 33 merch

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Does anyone have an idea of the prices of the merch available at Club 33? My friend & I will be dining there next month and of course we'd like a memento of our once in a lifetime visit. I'd like to pick up a pin and a baseball cap, if available. I know the offerings change. Nothing extravagant, no jackets or polos or such.

Are the prices on par with regular merch at the park or is it more 'pricy'? If so, how pricy? We're thinking along the lines of mugs, ears, pins, caps.

Thanks!
    Lapel pins were $15. They had a latte mug (about $20?) and baseball caps (I think $25.) Merchandise was pretty scant.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Disney Trivia Queen

There isn't much merchandise, and it changes based on what they have in stock. The prices are pretty similar to prices in the park (25-30 for Mickey Ears, 20 for a bracelet). Cheaper than I thought they would be in Club 33, but more expensive than those items should cost! :-)

• Chief Troublemaker

Thanks. I had heard before that the merch was scarce & subject to change. If the prices are similar to the park merch I'm sure I'll find something I like as a keepsake.

I wonder why it isn't better stocked? I assume it goes fast, but you would think since it's such an exclusive place with a clientele that would more than likely want mementos, that they would keep it somewhat well stocked.

Oh well, I'm so thrilled about actually going to begin with, I know I'll be happy with whatever they have on hand.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Anyone know what merchandise they have? All I want is the Mouse Ears, which I last heard, they sold out. I want to buy a pair next time I go.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
    Anyone know what merchandise they have? All I want is the Mouse Ears, which I last heard, they sold out. I want to buy a pair next time I go.
    Last time I was there was NYE. At that time they had a coffee mug/latte cup, a silver and a gold lapel pin, a pen set, a wine glass, member rings, shirts, a wind breaker, and the baseball cap. No mouse ears have been seen in a few months.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• " Planet of Puddingheads"

You need to get one of these if they still have them. Sorry if it is a crappy pic, stupid IPhone:

Name:  331.JPG
Views: 586
Size:  85.5 KB
    “No worries, stay calm, one question. 
Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”

• Chief Troublemaker

I've been dithering between the pin and the key ring. Thing is, I still have the key ring I bought at my Grad Nite in (wait for it) 1973. Yep, that's right. I've had the same key ring for almost 30 years now. I just can't seem to let it go to get another one. I don't think I could do it, even for a Club 33 one.

• Minion

Add to it, they didn't have them last week.

• Selfie Expert

I didn't know Club 33 ears existed. WANT!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that at least they have a pin or keychain when I'm there.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    Last time I was there was NYE. At that time they had a coffee mug/latte cup, a silver and a gold lapel pin, a pen set, a wine glass, member rings, shirts, a wind breaker, and the baseball cap. No mouse ears have been seen in a few months.

Do you know if we can request, or order, them from somewhere?
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by The Disney Ninja View Post

Do you know if we can request, or order, them from somewhere?
    Try eBay. Otherwise, no. Just have to wait til they have them back in stock.

• Minion

OK, friends went today for lunch, and skipping the shirts, the merchandise included member rings, lapel pins ($15) in both gold and silver, a pen set ($90), the wine glass ($30) and the key chain in gold ($15.) No hats, ears or baseball, were in the case.

I picked up a keychain, ball cap, and lots of pens In August, my wife really wants those ears.

Marc

• formerly very helpful

Whatever you do, make sure you get SOMETHING as a momento. In the end, except for any photos you take, the souvenier will be the only tangible thing you get to keep from your experience.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast