Thread: Crowds on 1/6?

• #bringevilback

Crowds on 1/6?

I was driving by the Resort and it appeared as if Mickey and Friends was already closed at 11! I checked the wait times and they weren't too bad for a Sunday but was wondering if someone there can chime in. I'm thinking about heading over this evening to take advantage of the glow with the show seating but if its super crowded I may pass...

Re: Crowds on 1/6?

I went in Disneyland about 7:00 this morning and it was empty. It started getting busier around 11:00. When I left at 12:00 it was getting really crowded.
    If the rain stays away it will probably get worse.

• Sock Puppet

My guess is that today will be very busy. Today is the last day not only for the holiday season at disneyland but also its the last day for Thunder Mountain before it closes. Its also the last day for a number of attractions that close tomorrow for refurb including Fantasmic. Believe in holiday magic ends its run tonight as well

Quote Originally Posted by CassiefRN View Post
    I was driving by the Resort and it appeared as if Mickey and Friends was already closed at 11! I checked the wait times and they weren't too bad for a Sunday but was wondering if someone there can chime in. I'm thinking about heading over this evening to take advantage of the glow with the show seating but if its super crowded I may pass...
    If I was able to get into M&F at 2 PM on New Year's Eve I can't imagine it would be closed by 11 AM on a Sunday. Did you see it blocked off? In all my visits to DLR last year I was never unable to enter M&F.

• #bringevilback

There were cones blocking the ramp where it splits from Downtown Disney parking and they were directing theme park parking straight past the downtown Disney parking, and from there I'm not sure.

Also, it's getting quite breezy, do you guys think the fireworks are likely to be canceled?

They had blocked M&F last Friday early AM (like 9:15ish). I had thought the same thing about there being no way it was full... I would of been really irritated had I been trying to enter there. Luckily I was headed to Downtown.