I saved this for this week, because I was so busy and didn't want to see this get buried too fast.
So last week's New Years Eve was awesome, except for 1 fact. By evening all the "20" "13" Glow with the Show stickers were gone at DCA. I had my hat and bought 2 more expecting I could fine them somewhere. I tried the BVS shops, vendor carts, and Mermaid Shop. Nothing
- Fast forward, a wonderful cast member that I chatted with for a bit asked how my day was going, and I said, Great, everyone is doing a great job. I'm looking forward to the show, last year I felt so bad for the show designer since he never saw it because it was fogged out.
- She said how that was so strange and asked about the Glow with the Show section
- I said it was cool, but I just wish I could find those stickers.
- She said, Oh, really?
- Yes, I tried here, here, there.
- She replied Well will you be in the Glow section for the Midnight WoC?
- I'll see if I can find some and get them to you
Later, SHE CAME BACK IN PERSON AND HAD 4 SETS FOR ME
So I knew I HAD TO leave a shout out at the Chamber. I told them everything I have said here, they asked if I knew the CM's name, I did (And I purposely held this fact back till now). I said it was Mary Niven. They were both laughing and confused. Laughing because they think she's great too and confused because could a guest leave a comment for the Vice President? Turns out after asking another CM, no, you can't because, and I quote, "She's always amazing"
Eariler, I noticed her walking by and from all those YouTube videos over the past 5 years, instantly knew who she was, and wanted to say how great it's been that day. If she never asked I wouldn't have mentioned the stickers. And I truly never thought that it being such a crazy day that she would have the time to find them, and bring them back personally. AWESOME LOVE
So Mary, if you see this, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I knew DLR was in great hands, and I'm lucky to have 1st hand experience.