• Look Right, Pick Up Phone

LAX to Disneyland Hotel

Hey all,

Planning a trip with my mom in May. Everything is booked and paid for. We've been tons of times, including as recently as last year, but wanted to come back for Carsland and BVS and all of the stuff that has changed/re-opened since last May.

Last year, we did a Super Shuttle. We knew that we were going to be in for stops both to and from the airport at the beginning and end of our trip. However, after it was all said and done, neither of us were really big fans of that method of transportation. As such, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with websites or companies that hire our private vehicles with drivers that could transport us to and from the resort directly. I know that with only two people (and in general), this isn't the most economical option, but we wanted to give it a try, so I figured I'd turn to the experts.

Thank you all!

• Still Dizzy

Re: LAX to Disneyland Hotel

I would think the disneyland resort express would work great for you. I've never used it (i'm local) but I've heard good things.

Disneyland Resort Express-LAX Airport to Hotel-One Way Transportation, Prices, Cost, Location, Hours & Times

Transportation | Guest Services | Disneyland Resort
    Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)

Disneyland Resort Express
    The Disneyland Resort Express provides the most convenient mode of transportation between LAX and the Disneyland Resort area — including Disneyland Resort and Anaheim Resort hotels.
    Upon exiting the baggage claim area at LAX, proceed to the center island. You may board the Disneyland Resort Express underneath the green sign in front of each terminal. Busses depart frequently beginning at Terminal #1. Reservations are not required, but there is a fee to ride.

• Rock Star Minion

Private limosine services are what I recommend. I don't have any specific recommendations, though. You have some time. And there are a lot of options.

disneyland Express is pretty nice, too, especially if you're staying at a resort hotel. You get dropped off first. Limited hours, though. Check your landing time versus the bus's schedule. Then, of course, hope your flight arrives on time.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

•   
    • Minion

Another vote for the Disneyland Express, which stops right at the Disneyland Hotel and a lot of other area properties. Second choice would be Prime Time. I've had very bad experiences with Super Shuttle so I try to steer people away from them.

Apologies for interupting the OP, but does the Disneyland Express run to Orange County Airport?
    Last edited by Njdrummer; 01-07-2013 at 06:33 PM. Reason: sp

• MargyDisneylandLover

Quote Originally Posted by Njdrummer View Post
    Apologies for interupting the OP, but does the Disneyland Express run to Orange County Airport?
    yes it does...i did this last november and it was great!
    My Name Is Margy and I am a mint julepaholic.
    Disneyland freak since my first trip when I turned 6 months old...september 1987!!
    "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
    ~* Uncle Walt *~
    2014 gumball rally team: Skyway sweethearts

​Proud premium Annual Passholder since May 2nd, 2014

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Njdrummer View Post
    Yes, Check the schedule here: http://graylineanaheim.com/docs/DRE%20Brochure.pdf

I did the Disneyland Express bus in August when I was heading to LAX. It got there a tad late, but I still made my flight with plenty of time.