A new A bugs land ride

A Bugs's land needs a bigger ride that every one can enjoy even little kids. I don't want to make the ride count that the little kids enjoy any smaller than it already is at DCA. So I would move things around a little bit I would turn Flik's flyers into princess Dot flyers same ride just change audio from Flik to princess Dot now that Princess Dot has a ride she dose not need a puddle park so I would take the Princess Dot puddle park out and I would take out Tuck and Roll's Drive 'em Buggies no body rides it any way never seen a 100 guest in line before. know between PDPP TARDEB and the walkway between them you have nice Attraction pad. this Attraction would be hosted by Filk and would be inside of a anthill the ride line would take you in to the different cambers of the anthill. Now for the ride you would ride in 1 of 6 flying bugs each bug would have 8 rolls of 3 guest for a total of 24 per flying bug 3 flying bugs per theater you would enter the theater threw the screen on to a short walkway that would take you to your flying bug the anthill would go dark as you would get your pre flight instructions from Flik as your bug rises 12 feet off the ground to hide the walkways and at the same time giving your bug a little flying room. The theater have screens on all 4 walls the floor and the ceiling. The ride starts with you flying out of the anthill and exploring DCA from a bugs perspective flying around maybe even going inside a couple of the rides before returning for a landing inside the anthill. Bugs land would still have 3 ways to get in and out of the land so I don't think losing 75 feet of walk way would hurt traffic flow at all.

Re: A new A bugs land ride

Forgot to say that the out side of the ride looks like a giant anthill.

• Under that tree again!

It sounds ok, but sounds a lot like a different themed Soarin.

Please use paragraphs. Its really hard read a giant block of text.