Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Guests under 3: verification?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazybirdman View Post
    I wouldn't say towing=taking care of.
    Yes, I agree. Towing a young child behind an ECV at full speed, down a hill. Nothing about that says safe.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by StevenW View Post
    I think the 3 year old policy should be gamed because it is unfair.
    I totally disagree with an ethic that says it is justified to deliberately cheat a company out of money, so long as one believes the company is being unfair.

Another example of the broken ethical rudder of the "me first" culture that so many posters in this thread are rightly decrying.
    "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
    Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
    imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wiggins View Post
    I totally disagree with an ethic that says it is justified to deliberately cheat a company out of money, so long as one believes the company is being unfair.

Another example of the broken ethical rudder of the "me first" culture that so many posters in this thread are rightly decrying.
    Words to live by. I'm just sorry you beat me to it.

I don't know when it became ok to steal just because something is expensive. What makes this even worse is that it is teaching the younger generation that if they think the price is unfair to just go ahead and take it.

The bottom line is that stealing is stealing no matter what one's justification is. If you are taking something for free that you are expected to pay for it is stealing.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wiggins View Post

Worth saying again. I totally agree with voting with your wallet. But not by stealing. I see so many who feel "If I want it, I should be allowed to have it."

I personally do not ride the majority of the 40" rides. I do ride Racers, ToT, and Soarin'. The rest are a no go for me. There are days I go with my kiddos, and just enjoy visiting seeing the shows, and may spend a half day in the park. Should I demand a lower cost pass because I can't ride everything there is?

Disney sets the prices. If you don't feel you get the value, don't go. But don't steal so you feel it is worth it. And please don't teach your child to steal and lie.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234