Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Still lost in Neverland

Sad Hamburgers at Disneyland?

Why is there no place at Disneyland to get a Hamburger and Fries? I mean Flo's would be the logical place as it's a roadside dinner and they always have hamburgers and fries. It just makes no sense. And I don't mean the ones from Village Hause cause they taste like cardboard. I mean a good old fashioned hamburger with mustard, mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onions. And good French Fries plus a soda. I can't figure out why Flo's serves Pork and chicken and all the other "Dinner" type of foods but why no Hamburgers?
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Hamburgers at Disneyland?

As I have been recently researching menus, I was actually wondering that very thing myself yesterday.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

You can get a customizable burger at Taste Pilots in DCA. It might taste like cardboard, though. I've only been there once and it wasn't memorable.

I believe they have chili cheese fries there, too, so I figure they have regular fries as well (as opposed to the more delicious sweet potato variety they serve at Hungry Bear, which incidentally, also serves burgers).

• Under that tree again!

Hungry Bear. Tomorrowland Terrace although I haven't eaten there in maybe a year or more.

Taste' Pilot's Grill probably, but I always get the Wild Blue Yonder(blue cheese and steak sauce).

Also I've seen people eating them in the White Water Grill in the GCH. Use the GCH entrance into DCA, to exit DCA, go right and left, it's not far from the park.

• Minion

Carthay Circle has a burger that might be more your fare.

• Disneyland Original '55

On Main Street the Carnation Cafe menu, last time i checked, has an old fashioned burger. Since its a sit down restaurant i bet its not the same fast food cardboard served in other places.
    Enter into new Frontiers of Fantasy....... Today.......... Tomorrow.................Forever.........

• Banned User

Wow, seriously? It's become that difficult to find a hamburger at Disneyland? Hmm.

The Hamburger at Carnation Cafe is actually very good. Be sure to add an order of deep fried pickles. And...the shakes (and malts) are great.

• Banned User

Deep fried pickles?

Doesn't Award Wieners also have burgers?
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• Still lost in Neverland

I did eat once at Taste Pilot Grill and was not impressed with the $=taste. I think I had one at Hungry Bear a long time ago and haven't been back in that area since Country Bears left. I did not know about Carnation having them. Will have to look into that. And Carthay Circle. What's that cost $50? I think Award Wieners only does Hot Dogs. I forgot about White Water though. Thanks for all the ideas. Not as Burger Void as I thought.
    Last edited by Lost Boy; 01-12-2013 at 02:37 PM.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Maybe Disney needs to partner with In-N-Out like they did with Starbucks....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

[Maybe Disney needs to partner with In-N-Out like they did with Starbucks.... [/QUOTE]

In-N-Out is actually run like we all wish Disney was run. A partnership with them would just make Disney look bad.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by 257 Mouse View Post
    In-N-Out is actually run like we all wish Disney was run.
    Yeah, privately.
    Last edited by Retrocool; 01-11-2013 at 11:29 PM.

• Banned User

By the way....

Tomorrowland Terrace

Angus 1/3 lb. BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger - served with fresh fruit or French fries. $10.19

Angus 1/3 lb. Cheeseburger
    - served with fresh fruit or French fries. $9.49

Kid's meals include sliced apples and carrots
    and choice of small Low-fat milk or small Dasani water
    juice box, small chocolate milk, or French fries available upon request

Hamburger - $6.49

Carnation Cafe

Cafe Specialties

served with your choice of fresh Fruit or Seasoned French Fries
    Green Chile Cheeseburger
    - Angus Chuck Patty, Manchego Cheese, Roasted Poblano Chile, Tomato, Lettuce, Fried Egg, and House Sauce on Toasted Brioche. $14.99

Main Street Cheeseburger
    - Angus Chuck Patty, Tillamook Cheddar, Tomato, Red Onion, Lettuce, and House Sauce on Toasted Brioche. $11.99

Chef's Vegan Burger
    - House-Made Bean and Vegetable Patty, Tomato, Lettuce, Pickled Red Onions, and Vegan Chipotle-Mayonnaise on a Multigrain Roll. $11.99

Village Haus

Served with Fresh Fruit or French Fries

Angus Pastrami Cheeseburger - Angus Chuck Burger with Pastrami, Swiss cheese, caramelized onions and mild creamy horseradish sauce. $10.99

Angus Cheeseburger
    - 1/3 lb Angus Chuck Burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato and our signature sauce. $9.49

-- Veggie Burger available upon request

Hungry Bear Restaurant

Burgers

Served with sweet potato fries or zesty slaw

Veggie burger available upon request

Pioneer Chili Cheeseburger
    - Angus 1/3 lb. Chuck Burger with home-style chili, cheese and a hand-battered onion ring. $10.19

Classic Cheeseburger
    - Angus 1/3 lb. Chuck Burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato and our signature sauce. $9.49

Carthay Circle Restaurant (Lunch)

8 oz. Angus Burger - Tillamook Cheddar Cheese, Black Pepper Bacon, and Grilled Onions served with French Fries and House-made Pickles. $22 (also available at dinner, same price)

Kobe Beef Cheek Sliders - Whipped Horseradish Sour Cream, Red Bell Pepper Marmalade, and Crispy Onions. $19

Taste Pilot's Grill

Mach-3 Angus 1/3 lb Burgers

Served with a tangy vegetable salad or Flyby fries

Veggie burgers available upon request

Alpha-Bravo-Chili Burger - With steak chili and Cheddar cheese $9.99

Wild Bleu Yonder Burger
    - Basted with our tangy steak sauce and topped with bleu cheese crumbles $9.99

Chase Pilots Cheddar Burger
    - The classic burger with a slice of Cheddar cheese $9.49

Tangaroa Terrace

Angus 1/3 lb. Hawaiian Cheeseburger - Ground Angus Burger with Teriyaki Sauce, Fresh Grilled Pineapple, Havarti Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato on a Multigrain Bun with choice of Sweet Potato Fries or Green Papaya Slaw. $10.69

Angus 1/3 lb. Cheeseburger - Ground Angus Burger with American Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato and our Classic Sauce on a Multigrain Bun with choice of Sweet Potato Fries or Green Papaya Slaw. $9.99

Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar

Angus 1/3 Lb Hawaiian Cheeseburger - with Teriyaki Sauce, Fresh-grilled Pineapple, Havarti Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato on a Multigrain Bun served with Sweet Potato Fries or Green Papaya Slaw. $10.19

Storyteller's Cafe

Half-Pound Char-broiled Burger - Beef, Turkey or Veggie with Cheddar on a Harvest Bun served with French Fries or Fresh Fruit. $12.49

Hearthstone Lounge

Two "Mini" Hamburgers - With Blue Cheese and Coleslaw $11.00

White Water Snacks

Classic Angus 1/3 lb Cheeseburger - served with seasonal fruit or French fries. $8.99

Veggie Burger - served with seasonal fruit or French fries. $7.99

ESPN Zone

The Starting Lineup

Sliders - Bite sized hamburgers topped with choice of cheese, sliced tomato, and pickles. $10.99

Kick-Off

Served with French fries, house salad, fresh fruit
    or baked potato. Burgers are cooked well done unless otherwise specified.

Classic Burger - $10.99. Add cheese $1.00

Bacon Cheeseburger
    - With three pepper bacon and cheddar cheese. $13.99

Smoke House Burger
    - With three-pepper bacon, cheddar cheese, onion straws, and barbecue sauce. $14.99

Black & Blue Burger
    - Blackened burger topped with blue cheese crumbles. $14.99

Triple Double Burger
    - Two 8 ounce patties with american, cheddar and swiss cheese. $16.99

Turkey Burger
    - Add cheese $1.00. $11.99

Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen (Lunch)

Jazz Kitchen Cheeseburger - Ground filet mignon, jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, Cajun fries. $16

Ragin' Cajun Bacon Burger
    - Ground filet mignon, pepper jack cheese, roasted Serrano chili, applewood smoked bacon, baby arugula, tomatoes, chipotle-pesto dressing. $17

Jazz Kitchen Express

With a choice of Jalapeno-Bacon Potato Salad, Southern Coleslaw or Cajun Fries.

All American Cheeseburger
    - lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, American cheese, burger sauce
    Single $6.59
    Double $7.59 Add bacon $.99

Ragin' Cajun Bacon Burger
    - lettuce, tomato, applewood smoked bacon, pepper jack cheese, chipotle-pesto sauce $7.59

Uva Bar & Cafe

Uva Burger - Aged white Cheddar cheese, secret sauce, shredded lettuce, vine ripe tomato, pickle, french fries. $16
    -- Add a fried organic egg $1.50

Lamb Burger
    - House ground lamb, piquillo peppers, feta, arugula, lemon dill aioli, pickled red onion, french fries. $17

Rainforest Cafe

All sandwiches and wraps are served with potato chips
    or substitute Safari fries for only $1.49

Rainforest Burger
    - Our 100% beef burger piled high with a fried onion ring, served in a toasted bun with pickles, lettuce, tomato and your choice of cheese. $12.99
    -- With bacon, add $.99
    -- With sauteed mushrooms, add $.99

BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger
    - Our 100% beef burger topped with our Smokin' Mojo BBQ sauce, Cheddar cheese and bacon. Served on a toasted bun with pickles, lettuce, tomato and a fried onion ring. $13.99

Rainforest Natural Burger
    - A meatless patty of garbanzo beans, vegetables, sesame seeds and assorted spices. Topped with fresh guacamole, served on a toasted but with lettuce and tomato. $13.99

Guacamole Burger
    - Our 100% beef burger topped with a fried onion ring, Pepper Jack cheese, crispy bacon and fresh guacamole. Served on a toasted bun with pickles, lettuce and tomato. $13.99

Crossroads at House of Blues

Signature Burgers

Served with fries and a trio of dipping sauces.

Substitute Sweet Potato Fries for $1.00

Build Your Own Burger - Certified Angus beef or Jamaican spiced turkey patty, on a potato bun. $10.99
    -- Toppings - 99 cents each: Sauteed bourbon onions, rajas (spicy peppers and onions), crispy pickled jalapenos, wild mushrooms, fresh pickles, American cheese
    -- Premium Toppings - $1.49 each: Applewood bacon, Pepper Jack, Swiss cheese, Bleu cheese, avocado.

Smoked BBQ Bacon - Certified Angus beef patty topped with Cheddar cheese, smoked tomato BBQ sauce, applewood bacon, crispy pickled jalapenos and sauteed bourbon onions on a potato bun. $13.99

Wild Mushroom
    - Certified Angus beef patty, sauteed wild mushrooms, sauteed bourbon onions and herb mayo on a potato bun. $13.99

Juicy Lucy
    - Certified Angus beef and applewood bacon patty stuffed with cheese, topped with crispy pickled jalapenos and chipotle mayo on a potato bun. $14.99

Island Turkey Burger
    - Seasoned with Jamaican spices topped with Cheddar cheese on a chipotle mayo brushed potato bun, served with crispy field greens and sliced Roma tomatoes. $11.99

House of Blues Reggae Brunch

Reggae Bunch Served Saturdays, 9 AM-12 PM

6th Avenue Breakfast Burger - We take our burger and crust it with a pepper blend, top it with smoked cheddar, bacon, a fried egg and avocado. We hit the bun with roasted garlic aioli and serve it up with choice of potato or fruit. $13.95

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast