Some questions about my upcoming trip to disneyland

hello me, my family and my friend will be at disneyland the 18th through the 21st and had a few questions. how busy will it be? i was think pretty busy because it will be a holiday weekend and of the tinkerbell half marathon.

second i wanted to know what rides will be closed or down for refurbishment.

third what are some cant miss things/ secret thing i need to do.

thats all i can think of at the moment but im pretty forgetfull so if i have anymnore questions i will be sure to post them here

• The doctor is in

Re: Some questions about my upcoming trip to disneyland

Refurbishments: Disneyland Refurbishment Schedule

Crowd Calendar: Disneyland Crowd Calendar

It's a bit more difficult to do everything at the time you are going seeing that quite a few things down for refurbishment, but I would definitely check out Cars Land and World of Color in DCA.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.

Quote Originally Posted by DrFink View Post
    Refurbishments: Disneyland Refurbishment Schedule

Crowd Calendar: Disneyland Crowd Calendar

It's a bit more difficult to do everything at the time you are going seeing that quite a few things down for refurbishment, but I would definitely check out Cars Land and World of Color in DCA.
    thank you and i see i missed the refurbishment of splash mountain my 1 day, i got lucky there

1 thing i want to do is look for the eyore sign in the indiana jones queue

• Minion

When ur in tje room thats showing the movie about the ride at a cast member they will shine a flash light ao u can see it. Hard to see it with out the flash light

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandkitty View Post
    When ur in tje room thats showing the movie about the ride at a cast member they will shine a flash light ao u can see it. Hard to see it with out the flash light
    ok will do

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandkitty View Post
    You might want to bring your own flashlight for this. A lot of times you get shuffled through that room very quickly, with a CM near you for only about 3 seconds. They don't always have time to show you where it is. However, if you do happen to get stopped at that spot and they're hanging out, they will usually enjoy taking the time to show you.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by bruingrl View Post
    You might want to bring your own flashlight for this. A lot of times you get shuffled through that room very quickly, with a CM near you for only about 3 seconds. They don't always have time to show you where it is. However, if you do happen to get stopped at that spot and they're hanging out, they will usually enjoy taking the time to show you.
    All you do to circumvent that problem is go in the next room and step to your right to let the other guest pass you to the left. Then talk to the CM near the doorway with the flashlight.

about a 2 1/2 hour plane ride away from the happiest place on earth

I had always wanted to see the eyore sign as well. My last trip there I Spent as much time as I could looking for the sign while in the projection room. I finally ended up taking a picture with my camera and was able to see the sign through my camera. The flash from my camera helped illuminate the sign so I could see we're it was. I was expecting it to be a large sign so I never saw it when looking. If you are unable to have the cm show you I would recommend trying to take a picture and locating the sign. That way the next time you are on the ride you know exactly where to look. Hope you have a great time

Quote Originally Posted by foreveradisneykid View Post
    I had always wanted to see the eyore sign as well. My last trip there I Spent as much time as I could looking for the sign while in the projection room. I finally ended up taking a picture with my camera and was able to see the sign through my camera. The flash from my camera helped illuminate the sign so I could see we're it was. I was expecting it to be a large sign so I never saw it when looking. If you are unable to have the cm show you I would recommend trying to take a picture and locating the sign. That way the next time you are on the ride you know exactly where to look. Hope you have a great time
    will do. does anyone know where its located in the room

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by blake97 View Post
    will do. does anyone know where its located in the room

When you get all the way to the front, near the preride movie screen. Turn around and it's on the far wall opposite the screen, above all the scaffholding you have just walked through.

i also want to turn around during the inidana jones ball scene to tell your not actually moving back

•   
    • Banned User

This really bugs me. I look for that sign every time I go and have yet to see it. For the record I DO have a flashlight, a pretty powerful Sure-Fire ( 750 lumens ) that can light up the whole scaffolding area and irritate the hell out of other people in line. I shine it up there and I never seem to find it.

So far this pic taken by someone else is the best chance I've had of seeing it.

Name:  rcarlson80eeyoresign.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  124.7 KB