Early Morning Access Parking Lot Near Disneyland?

I'm planning on driving up from San Diego on Tuesday. It's a ninety-minute drive, so I have to leave by 5:30 AM at the latest to comfortably beat rush hour (and I'd prefer to leave a little earlier; I'm a morning person). Obviously, the official lots won't be accessible until about 9 AM. I'd like to park somewhere (paid, for the day) within 1/2 mile or so, have breakfast at Denny's, IHOP, or the like, then head over to Disney on foot and hang out in line early with my books (it's a solo trip).

Let me emphasize that I am absolutely willing to pay for parking. I would prefer not to pay much more than the $15 I would normally pay. I am looking for a lot/garage with early morning access where I can leave my car until I drive home (as late as 9 PM). I do not want to have to move my car. I am not worried about security.

Any thoughts?

• Minion

Re: Early Morning Access Parking Lot Near Disneyland?

Downtown disney lot and walk to tiffaneys or cocos for breakfast

• Under that tree again!

Why don't you park at Denny's or Ihop which are very close to the DLR entrance, eat walk around then walk back at 8:30 and move your car to M&F?

• I'm a fiddle player......

Ive seen at the Fairfield Inn, next to McDonalds, had Dland parking for $15 when the hotel isnt sold out.

That Fairfield Inn tip sounds good! If I'm feeling flush, Downtown Disney would be fine, but it (and the restaurant options) mean I would still have to move the car. $30 isn't crazy for the day (at Downtown), but at double the rate, it's hard to stomach. I prefer to blow my budget on dining and pins.

(update)
    That Fairfield Inn tip was perfect! I called and checked with their front desk and valet department; they confirmed that they expect low business and could accommodate me, and they gave me instructions!

But thanks to everyone who helped. As an anxious individual, I like to be meticulous when I do anything solo.

​I'm glad they were able to help you out!
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Why don't we all do this? It seems like about the same amount of walking without the wait of the tram ride.